Chapter 18-Lost

Riley Ann POV

I ran as fast as I could. I could hear Newt barking and whimpering in fear. I refused to look back. Night had settled and it was pitch black. I couldn't see what was in front of me. I slowly came upon a hill and tried to walk downwards. I stepped on a branch and fell. I rolled down the hill, grunting in pain. I finally stopped. I was feeling weak and tired. I picked myself up and decided to walk for a shelter. There were no homes to be seen. I was lost. I felt cold and scared. Finally, I found a huge oak tree that I decided to climb. Too weak from rolling down the hill, I decided to rest my eyes. It could have been more than five minutes when I heard a branch snapping. My eyes pop open and I see Charlie with a flashlight. "Riley... Come out! You can't hide from me. I will always find you, my love." I climb one more branch to get a better view. I start to cry silently and pray that I won't be found. I suddenly felt my leg being pulled to the ground. "No!!" I screamed. Charlie was standing over me, with a menacing look and dark piercing eyes; as if he were possessed. "Why?" He whispered. I didn't reply. He then leaned in close, grabbed me by my shirt, and screamed, "WHY?!" I trembled in fear and started sobbing. "P-P-Please. Don't hurt me, Charlie." I was still trembling. Charlie dropped me to the ground and started to take his shirt off. "W-W-What are you doing?" I asked. Charlie positioned himself on top of me and held me close. There we were: lying in the dirt. Charlie placed his head on my neck. I felt soft kisses against my fragile neck. The moaning echoing from his throat as he held me closer. My core becoming wetter by the minute. "Riley, please. Don't ever leave me. I need you. You are mine forever." I shuddered as his deep and masculine voice whispered in my ear. Charlie wrapped my legs around his waist. "God, I want to take you now." He growled. I kept squirming to break free. He then began to cut my pants open with a knife. "N-N-NO! Please, Charlie! Don't do this!" Charlie looked at me and slapped me hard. "Shut your fucking mouth, slut!" His slap stung against my small face. My tear-stained shirt was wet and hands were full of dirt. Charlie then took my underwear off and held my legs apart. "I'm gonna tease you. Just like you teased me." Charlie began to perform oral sex on me. I gasped and tried to run. "You move an inch, I'll make sure no man will EVER touch you." Charlie sneered. I cried silently and begged profusely to be spared. My pleas were falling on deaf ears. Charlie started to lick and swirl his tongue in my clit. His massive hands were massaging my breasts and make me buckle my hips and twitch in excitement. My heart was racing. Soon, it was over. I orgasmed as Charlie finished sucking my juices. "You taste even better than last time, my sweet." What do you mean, last time? Suddenly, I remembered. He was in my room and he violated me! I started to gasp and yell, "You son-of-a-bitch! How dare you sneak in my-?" Another slap was brought down to my face. "Oh baby, if you only knew what you have done to me. No time like the present for punishment, kitten." Punishment?  "You ran and you hit me. You refuse to submit and you call me names. I'm now gonna fucking break you, Riley. You will BEG for mercy or even death. I'll just make it worse, precious lamb." Charlie picked me up and placed a smelly rag on my face. Before I was forced to inhale, I screamed as loud as I could, "PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!" Darkness met me with open arms.