Part 29

( Recape - Engagement done ; party planned flop due to buama )

Next morning in conference room -

S- are u ready with the presentation ??

A- yes Shivaay .....I mean shivaay sir ! (Smirks )

Mr. Kurana and team entered !! They all take their places !

Annika started her presentation !!

A- good morning sir , soo here Oberoi industries is presenting the all way new project on marketing and association with the very own innovation and ideas of our CEO  Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi in collaboration with  Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi , sorry to say but mr. Omkara is not present here due to some circumstances!!

Annika start her presentation and was explaining each and every detail in perfect manner to mr. Kurana and team !!

Suddenly Shivaay heard two members of mr. Kurana''s team were talking rubbish about annika !

Man 1 - how mr. Shivaay would be controlling ! I mean look at his Hawt secretory !

Man2 - Yaa man ! Her bare back and that bare waist ! Omg ! Soo damn sexy !

Unknowingly annika's bra strap was  perceptible !! And on seeing this those two men were enjoying soo much and were passing cheap comments on her!

Shivaay was hell angry he was not able to control his anger !!

Presentation was still going on , suddenly Shivaay stood up and move towards annika place where she was standing and opens her messy bun and he let her long straight hair scattered all over her back to block the view of her bare back and her strap!

A- what are u doing ? (Whispers to Shivaay )

S- nothing.....u can continue with with your presentation!

Annika continues! Conference was still going on !

S- (whispers to those two men )  don't even dare too do this cheap things in my place !! If I want I can sue you two !

Man 1 - we are sorry sir but please don't complain it to mr. Kurana !

Man2 - or else we will be thrown out of job !

They join their hands and apologies for this thing !

S-  ( thinking ) I need to forgive them if this thing will come in public then annika would be suffering  !

S- be hell careful next time ....or else u will see the real avatar of Shivaay Singh Oberoi!! Just fu*king get lost from here and next time u two will not be part of my meetings !!

Man 1 &2 - we are really sorry and shameful!

Conference ended everyone give a round of applause for annika !

All business partners moved out !!

Shivika move to Shivaays cabin from conference room !

A- shivaay .....what were u doing ?

S- what ?

A- I mean , when I was giving presentation why did u opened my hairs ?

S- nothing.... Just like that !

A- what just like that .., come on tell me why did u do that ?!

S- I said ....nothing !

A- I want to know ! (Stubborn way )

Shivaay moved closer to annika ! She started breathing heavily, he hold her waist tightly ! And his another hand was on her shoulders ! He was smelling her fragrance !!