Part 73

(Recape - let's have bath together💦)

As promised here is your update guys :-

Next morning:

Annika woke up and saw her husband sleeping next to her soo peacefully hugging her .

She kissed his hairs .

A- wake up ! (Whispers)

S- why ?

A- coz you are sticking me soo tightly and I need to have a bath ! Soo please wake up !

S- you know what can we sleep like this forever, I mean it was best place ever for me to sleep!

A- (blush) yes we can ! Now can I please go for bath ?

S- can we have it together just like yesterday night ? (Whispers )

A- nooo....a big no !

S- why ?

A- because I said so !

(Warning:-guys deal with my chepda thoughts  )

He bites her bare candy lap as he was sleeping there .

A- ouch ...!

He licked there .

A- (giggles) stop it ! (While caressing his hairs )

S- annika !

A- hmm?

S- nothing!

A- okay enough now I am going for a bath !

He gets rid of him anyhow and goes to washroom.

She came back having a fresh bath wearing brand new white saree with golden blouse.

She goes near mirror, and wears her mangalsutra, and pour sindoor over her mang , and her red choora

Shivaay was still sleeping, but when he smelled her warm fragrance, he immediately woke up and saw that his wife was looking super sexy in saree her perfect curves were looking soo damn sedusive.

He with blanket goes hear her and covered her and himself in that blanket .

A- I am wet Shivaay!

S- really??(husky voice)

A- no I mean I just had my bath soo you & your blanket will also get wet due to my hairs !

S- no problem!

They stand in the same position for a minute without speaking single word !

Shivaay throws the blanket on the bed !

A- done with it ? Abb me jau ?

S- no !