Part 80

(Recape- appointments )

Gauri was sitting on the Fence off the pool dipping her feets into the water wearing a sexy top , talking to her friend on phone .

G- nahh not at all , those series were literally far better then the new one

G- nahh not at all , those series were literally far better then the new one ......ofcourse yes no worries I will tell om about this he will surely get me the new one ...Yaa totally that sale tho , me and annika  grabbed 8 pair of jeans and those denim jacket were soo cool you must check it out.....noo just go to the west central mall coz they are giving one on one free ....okay Yaa no problem take care diya meet me soon I wanna meet your little munchkin pie soon I just saw his picture in your Instagram account. Yaa that's totally fine bye ....good bye ....!

She sat there for a while gazing the pool .

Om saw her and goes near the pool side , when he reached there this was his scenario was that of her most of back was bare as she was wearing backless top and jeans .

Her exposive milky white back and making him crazy.

He came near her and touched her back , she turned around .

He sat near her dipping his feets ,but his palm wasn't allowing to stick off that milky waist .

Softly she spoke .

G- office nahi Gaye app ?

Om- whay asking this question after wearing such a sexy clothes?? (Sipping his tea )

G- (blush) go today is your meeting na ?

Om- sorry I can't .

He rubbed his thumb on her neck .

G-kya kar rahe hai aap ?

Om- are meri hone wali biwi Ho tum !

G- soo what ?

Om- what do you mean so what ? Stop wearing this backless or be away from me !

G- sorry I can't be away from you !

He pushed her more closer .

Om-Gauri

G- hmm ?

Om- can I kiss you ?

G- puchne ki Zarorat hai ?

Om- (smiles)

He kissed her cheeks 5 times .

She cupped his beard. And kissed his cheeks .

He hold her wrist and make her sit on his laps .

His both the palms were on her waist .

Om- totally mine ! (While kissing her neck )

G- all yours , every bit of me inner me outer me every thing is yours only yours .