Is Alola, Changing?

(CREDITS FOR ART: ME)
Life is tough, right?
No kidding.
I live in Alola and im 13.
I don't have a Pokemon-- Yet.
I intend to get one this year.
Yay!--
Right?
-----------------------------------------------------------
I open my eyes slightly with a groan, I rub my eyes a moment before curling back into bed, with a slight yawn.
Before I know it there's a slight purr in my ear, making me flinch under the touch of my mother's Ninetails.
"Oh, hey Ninetails," I slightly grumble looking out from under the sheets. It paws at my shoulder, slightly shoving me. "Ninetailllsssss," I groan pushing her paws off my shoulder and huffing. .... I cant sleep. I sit up and look at Ninetails, who seems very proud of herself. "I hope your happy," I say in a mocking tone. She nods slightly before walking out. Why does that Pokemon have to be so Pushy when she wants food?

I get up rubbing my head once more, before sliding out of bed and landing on the ground with a loud thud, just making me groan more.
"Ninetaillssss," I say sadly, or, that's what She thinks. She walks in and places her paws on my back and whines before biting at the collar of my shirt, making me sigh. She pulls at it with playfull growls, dragging me slowly across the ground.

"Ok I'm up,Dad," I grumble walking in beside Ninetails. She flicks her tails and smiles, as though she understood what we were talking about. How sassy. Ninetails prods to the couch and leaps up on the couch, before curling up and yawning loudly.
Dad looks at me and laughs slightly "Your hair is quite ruffled," he says laughing louder. "Yeah, yeah," I say sighing and placing my hand on my hip.
"Stop it your not a Sassy boy, now are you," He says raising an eyebrow. I facepalm and look back up "No-" I say. My face scrunches up at the wif of the smell of charcoal. "Dad, you already fed Ninetails-? You know you don't need to feed her till noon," I snap, making my father look away uncomfortably.
"Sorry son." He says sighing "Your mother's Pokemon has always been so much more different than the rest of em," he says frowning.
Mom passed away about a year ago, she died from a ray of Plasma light, or that's what they call it. I can't remember. Something like plasma.
"Yes, but her eating schedule was made like that for a reason, just like your Furret," I sigh. "Their allowing children 10-14 to get a Pokemon today, and I'm going to go get one," I say, my father just watching me. "Actually," he says,"Check the basement," he says pointing. I frown, no-one ever goes down there.
"Now," he says shooting a look. I sigh and walk down the stairs towards the basement. I brush something with my fingertips, making me stop and flick the lights on. "Better." I say continuing to walk. I get to the bottom of the stairs and hesitantly, I turn around. I stare at the object, my eyes sparkling. I walk over to the round shaped item and grabbed it, pressing the small button in the middle before throwing it slightly. It comes out with a sparkle, very brightly might I add. It lets out a small cry- "Rurr-Reh!" It barks, it's black fluffy hair curved pefectly. I stare at its blue tips and eyes before getting on my knees and looking at it with gentle eyes "How handsome." I say laughing gently. I lower my hand and smile slightly before it backs up a bit. I nod to myself knowing it would take a while. I click the pokeball, returning it to the pokeball, my heart racing.
"DAD I LOVE IT," I screech bursting out from the door, my heart racing. "Happy birthday, son.".
I have gotten my first Pokemon.. but.. are the other starter Pokemon ok?

_________________________________
Can you guess the pokemon-?
If not wait till the next chapter!!
Comments and suggestions are welcome!
Thinking about having a raffle to have your oc put in as a secondary character?
Maybe?
Oh well!
(I Apologize for it being short UvU)
I'll try for 1000 words next time!
This time it was about 720-730
OvO
Oh well.
Bye!
💖Luna💖