Mias life!

My name is Mia I am 15 years old and live with my mom. My best friends are Jade, Chad, and Deneb. I love animals but mostly horses.
The day started like every other day. Wake up walk to the school bus and then get to school and sit with our group of people. It was first period of the day when a guy I never seen walked in I guess you could say he was cute.... but I wasn't looking for a relationship after what happened with my mom and dad.
I found out he was in all of my classes. when the bell for lunch rang I went to the table with all of my friends. We were talking about something I don't even know about , when the new guy came up and sat beside me and said "hi my name is Jessie. what's yours"
"Hi?.. My names Mia... what do you want ?"
" I just wanted to say your really cute... would you like to go to a movie Saturday?"
"Umm I will let you know .... my numbers 868 5577."
Jessie got up and then left. "omg that was weird" I said to jade
The bell rang and I went to English with chad we sat in the very back so we could talk. He told me I shouldn't go out with Jessie because he is a man whore and that all the girls like him already. "chad it will be okay I know how to handle myself and it's only one time.... I don't want a boyfriend after what happened with my dad"
_______________________
I know it was short but it's just the start . if you like it please vote and comment if you want more.

[Alysa]