22

We got into chads truck. chads truck is the biggest trick out of all of my friends even tho it is a GMC I still love it.

"Where we going?"

"You'll see Mia you'll see!"

"You know I hate surprises!"

"I know but still!"

We drove for and hour and finally we stopped at this little path .

"Now we have to walk for a bit!"

"Ugh!"

"Brighten up sunshine!"

We started to walk we walked for a whole then we came to a small opening and I saw a table set up for two and a big board thing.

"Umm chad what's this?"

"It's our first date!... wait till you see this." he grabbed my hand as walked me over to a drop of I looked forward and saw a beautiful water fall.

"Awh chad it's beautiful" I said well kissing him on the cheek.

"you must be Mia and chad I heard a voice from someone be hide us and turned to see Jade.

"You ass you knew the whole time"

"Idk what your talking about... anyways your waitress will be right out.

"Hi I am Deneb and I will be your waitress tonight here are two menus"

"Hi mama and sir what would you like to drink tonight red or white wine ?" said Kyle.

White please I said

"I thought you liked red babe"

"Well you thought wrong"

"What can I get you guys"

"I will have the steak and rice and salad please"

"Make that two"

"Okay our cook Dylan with have that done in ten"

We made small talk while we waited for our food.

"Here you two go have a great day.

"Thanks"

We eat. when we were done chad grabbed my hand and pulled me off my chair.

"Let's go for a walk"

We walked down this path and came to the end where is was the end of the water fall and every one was there swimming. "Mia your swim suits on the branch over there" said Deneb

I went over there and changed.

"Mia you almost done"

"Do.." before I finished two big arms grabbed me and through me over their shoulder

"Chad out me down!"

"You will have to wait"

And then we hit the water.

We swam for an hour then it was 5 so we all had to go home. When I got home I opened the door to be jumped on by hope. "hi baby girl"

I sat down and patted her for a bit then I got up and went to see if supper was ready before I went into the kitchen I heard talking and that's when I remembered that mike was home and it was Jill who was talking. ugh I hate Jill I said in my mind.

I was just to turn around when mike came out " hey sis ready for supper?"

"Yep"

We walked in to the kitchen and sat at the table.

"So we have some good news said mike"... me and Jill are getting married at the end of summer."

"Awh honey I am so proud of you"

"Good job" said josh

"Cool... could you pass me the potatoes please."

"Mia we are not eating yet...and I think Jill needs to ask you something."

"What is it then."

"Mia will you be one of my brides maid please?"

"Sure"

"And Mia do you think chad will want to be one of my men?... You guys could be a pair at the wedding."

"Ask him after supper."

"Okay"

"Let's eat now please"

After we eat mom and Jill went and did dishes, josh went and watched tv, I took some left overs to hope. mike followed me into the room with hope.

"She's so cute."

"I have one of your presents here kill doesn't know about it."

he grabbed a thing out of his pocket it was a bracelet with my name on it.

"Mike it's beautiful... but you didn't have too"

"Mia I had to... I know I haven't been here since dad almost killed mom but I will try now I promise... and I love you little sis"

I started to cry.

"I love you too mike."

"Do you want to go for a horse ride? I haven't seen Jett for a long time... have you been taking care of her?"

"Of corse I have been and let's go."