6

I lost my balance and my feet came out of my the stirrups and I was about to fall of but then I put my arms around Boo's neck to stop me from falling. Boo then stopped and I got back up in the saddle. when I got back home I went in my room for 3 hours by then it was 7. I started to get ready put on my skinny jeans and my purple long sleeve shirt. I put on my makeup. I went down stairs and grabbed some grapes and sat on the couch to wait for Jessie. it was 7:55 when the door bell rang I ran to open it and it was Jessie. I gabbed my purse and went to his dads truck. it was a new big blue truck. Jessie sat in the back with me which I thought was really nice of him.
We got to the movies and I wanted to pay for my own ticket but he wouldn't let me. I love scary movies, and so does Jessie so we went to see The death of you. It was really scary so half way through I grabbed his hand... I didn't mean to, I didn't even know I did till he said this is nice. after the movie we were heading out when I said " I am so sorry for grabbing your hand I hope you didn't mind?"

"Don't worry about it! it was nice!"

"Okay"

"Hey I .... umm ..... have a question?"

"Okay what is it?"

_______________________________

Hey guys i am really sorry that it is so short!!!!

*Alysa*