chapter and then mitchell fell

Chapater 54 mia’s life.:

MITCHELLS P.O.V

It was 1 month after we found out we are having a baby. It was growing like a weed. I woke up and mia was gone for walk. so I went and got in the shower. after I got out I went and got dressed. I went down stairs and made mia her shake thing for when she gets back. I went and got out the strawberrys and made some pancakes I finished and then put one on the plate for mia and cut some strew berries and then put some whipcream on it since today around this time I asked her out.  She walked in and went upstairs and then in like 3 mintues came back down. “ good morning baby”

“good morning”

“you remembered ?”

“yep you thought I forgot didn’t you?”

“yes boys never remember this stuff”

“you got a lucky one then”

“I know I did”

She sat down and we ate.

“Mitchell”

“mhmm”

“I love you”

“I love you too” after  we ate we did dishes and then we went out side and we fed all of the animals.

“babe ?”

“yes “

“wanna go for a horse ride?”

“yeah lets go”

MIA’S P.O.V

Mitchell and I are going horse back riding. Mitchell went and got champ. And I went and got buttercup. I went to the barn and tied her up beside champ. I went to get my saddle.

“babe put that down you will hurt your self”

“I am fine I am only a month. I might if I was 7 or 8 but not 1. “

“fine”

I carried my saddle and put it on buttercup and then went and got the head set . I put it on and Mitchell was ready to. I un tied buttercup and went to get on but then Mitchell walked up behind me and pushed me up.

“I could have done that my self but thank you”

“your welcome and I am just scared “

“I know but you don’t have too I promise. “