lemon time

so were did we go after are random show we did well we deicide to go to different places for different reason and you can guess what that is because it's going to happen so lets get to it.

kris: true to his word he did say that he was going to make kazuya scream and that started when the walk though the front door. after kris closed the door and lock it that when he pushed kazuya against the wall and he started to kiss him. then he moved down to his neck he was kissing and sucking on his neck trying to find his soft spot "kris ah" he moaned "heh looks like I found it" kris said against his lover neck. then thing got hot clothing's are on the floor kris was kissing and sucking all over his lover living love marks in place that can be seen kazuya was moaning then he moved down to his dick. he started to suck on it this cased kazuya to though his head back "ahh kris stop teasing me" he whined then he stop "then why don't you help day out" kris said. kazuya knew what he was talking about so he started to suck on kris member started out slow then going deeper "argh just like that Babyboy" kris groaned out. feeling his boyfriend mouth on him was to good for words and before kris was about to cum kazuya stop "your ask to be for a punishment" kris said "I didn't went daddy to cum with out me" he said. kris smirk when he heard him say that he lined up with kazuya enters then he pushed in till he all the way in he stand still till kazuya nodded his head kris started to move they both moaned "your so tight" kris moaned out "d-don't s-say t-that" kazuya said and in not time he speed up making them come undone and they both come together. kris pulled out and lay down right beside kazuya "that...was amazing" kazuya said "maybe you should sing that song more often" he said "will see about that" kazuya said.

xiumin: once the got home yuki ran up to his dad "papa" yuki said "what is it yuki" rennoshin said "sissy wants you" yuki said and rennoshin hears his daughter crying. and he walk into her room and pick her up she stop crying once she see her dad rennoshin started to sing a lullaby that his daughter loves. xiumin was in the door way watching the whole time once hope was asleep rennoshin lay his daughter in her bed and he kiss her forehead rennoshin look at xiumin. then rennoshin took his son to bed and sang him to sleep he kissed his son forehead and he walk out of the room and xiumin was following him. rennoshin knows this going to be a long night for him and he was right xiumin didn't wait he took off his and rennoshin clothing's and they went at it body's moving together in a heated frenzy the sound of skin hitting skin and the sound of moaning was in the air and this went on all night long.  

(just image a male sing this song not a female) 

sehun: ok now yao didn't know when this happened but he was taking a shower and sehun happen to walk in on him. sehun could feel his pants tighting and he could not take it any more so he took off his clothings and step into the shower. sehun looking  yao up and down this guy was well toned "are you just going to keep staring love" yao said then sehun shake his head and he walk behind yao. and yao can feel sehun hands on him one moving up to his chest and the other moving to his lower area yao gasp when he feels sehun enter him. "sehun" yao said just hearing yao call his name turned him on even more and he started to move and hearing his lover begging for more so he gave him more. with every thrust he hit a spot that made yao seeing starts he keeps hitting that same spot till they both came. "I love you so much sehun" yao said "I love you to jagi".