a helping hand and a confession

rennoshin hyung has not talk to any of us and this is worring us I don't know what wrong with him he been in his room all day. and he won't come out then I got an idea so I started to call xiumin hyung "hello" he said "hi xiumin hyung can you come over and talk to rennoshin hyung" I said worryed voice "what wrong with him" he said "he won't tell us he been in his room and he won't come out" I said "I'm comeing over right now" he said. then in not time xiumin was knocking on are door and liu opened it and xiumin came in "were his room at" he ask "his room is the first one on the right love" yao said and xiumin had a blush on his face but ran all the way to rennoshin room. xiumin knock on rennoshin door "go away" he said "rennoshin it's me xiumin please let me in" he said then he hears movent on the other side of the door and the door opened then rennoshin set on his bed. xiumin walk in and closed the door and he walk over to rennoshin and sat right beside him "ok rennoshin what happened" xiumin ask "I-I cought my wife cheating on me with anther man and I was so mad so I filed for a doevers and she what to take the kids from me. but I didn't let that happen so I got them not her" he said xiumin was mad no one hurts his crush "she was no good for you any ways" he said rennoshin look at xiumin "what do you mean hyung" he ask xiumin bit his lip then said "I love you rennoshin ever since I meet you" he said rennoshin was shock to hear this "I love you to xiumin-ah" rennoshin said this made xiumin happy then he kissed rennoshin then it turned into something else. (if you know what I mean)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

out side the door

"um dose anyone want to go some where that not loud" m/n said and the others nodded there heads they ran out the door because they didn't won't to hear there hyung have sex with xiumin.