performants and a unexpected guest

so it time for us to do are performants and we got ready to go on stage when are band name was called we ran on stage. "are you guys ready for this!!" kotaro said "yes" the fans said loudly "alright here we go!!" yao said and the song started. we sing a lot of songs but the fans want more so we gave them more.

(the song is called a hundred year love)

once were done the fans we clapping and some were in tears then rennoshin phone went offhe pick up his phone and he answer "hello" he said "..." "who coming?" rennoshin "..." "what do you mean you won't tell me hyung" rennoshin said. "..." and after the call he ended the call "who was that hyung" y/n said "are manger" he said "what going on" the others ask "there going to be a guest here." rennoshin said "huh that wired" yao said "very" saizo said "in ways let go to fan signing" mac said. so we did and we are signing are fans stuff then we see a women with brown hair and brown eyes hold a child hand and she was walking are way. rennoshin got out of his chair and walk over to them "jagi I didn't know you were coming" rennoshin said "I come to see you oppa" mae said "papa" the boy hugged his dad "yuki I missed you" rennoshin said. "I miss you to papa" yuki said then the exo members showed up. "um who are you" xiumin said " my name is cross mae I'm the wife of rennoshin" mae said this suspired every one and xiumin was upset that the person he had a crush on was all ready married "minseok come here" rennoshin said this shock him he did not know that the rennoshin called him by his name and not his stage name. so xiumin walk up to rennoshin "what is it" he ask "would you like to come over to are house." rennoshin said "y-yes" I said 'real smooth xiumin now he think you wired' I thought to myself "ok let me see your phone" he said so I handed him my phone and he put something in it and he handed back my phone. I look at it my eyes widen I had his phone number!! and this was the best day ever so we left to go to are dorm I was getting ready to go to rennoshin house he gave me the direction to his house the other members were some where. once I got to rennoshin house I was wondering what in store for me.

this what rennoshin son yuki looks like

this what rennoshin wife looks like