First Video!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up this story. I've been making a new story and I've been doing a lot of homework at school and all. I've been making a story that I finished then deleted the story because I didn't think it threw very well

As I saw Logan drove into the parking I ran to his car and smiled a big grin. ''You're here!'' I said as I was running to his car. ''Yeah, after 10minutes.'' Logan laughed. ''I got something I want to tell you!'' ''What?'' ''Well, I'm going to think about making a vlogging channel!'' I was so excited I nearly yelled that at his face as I got into the car. ''Well, congrats.'' Logan smiled. ''Thanks, though, what should I call my channel?'' That's something I didn't know. ''How about your name?'' Logan said. ''Well, why not!''

As Logan started the car I quickly had a idea. I popped out the camera that costed like 40 dollars. The camera wasn't the best camera I had but it will do for my first video. Since vines stopped and everyone moved to YouTube I felt like I shall do the same. I turned the camera on and started talking. ''Hey guys its Alissa, I'm finally back and coming onto YouTube!'' Logan just looked at me doing the thumbs up as I smiled. ''Me and Logan are going to be grabbing McDonalds, so I'll see you when I get there!'' I then paused the camera and looked at Logan. ''How was I at making the starting of my first YouTube video?'' I asked. ''Great.'' Logan said with a thumbs up, again.

When we got to McDonalds I quickly grabbed my camera again and started to unpause the video. ''Hey guys, we're at McDonalds now!'' I said as I was getting out of the car showing my viewers as I'm at McDonalds. Logan just walked of to the door to get inside McDonalds saying ''Lady's first.'' Logan laughed. I giggled. Logan can sure entertain me sometimes. Even his viewers get entertained by his funny/cute things Logan does. As I got inside I sat down and started talking about me and Logan about what's been happening with us. I don't know if you can call us a couple but I know he would call us that at this moment and I'm happy about that. I saw Logan ordering the food and I sneaked over to him. I was right behind him as he was getting our order. I don't know why but it seemed he didn't notice me right behind him. When Logan turned around he got a bit of a jump. ''Ha!'' I laughed. Logan laughed too and grabbed our food going to the table. Me and Logan usually go to McDonalds for no reason and sometimes I want him to ask me to go to a really fancy place, for once. When we finished our food I said goodbye to all my viewers and he did too as we all were waving bye to a camera. Sometimes we look a bit weird waving to a camera but, people may understand were videoing and putting the video on YouTube. 

It was about 8pm now and I was at Logan's fancy home editing my video. As I finished I got to his room were I put my camera and I saw him in bed sleeping like a little baby. Logan looked so cute as he was snoring in his pyjamas. I got into the bed and hugged him. Logan woke up and kissed me as we cuddled each other in his warm bed.

I woke up at 9am and saw Logan slowly waking up too. We smiled at each other and he passionately kissed me. I got out of bed and grabbed a drink of water in the kitchen. I saw him yawning as he was coming to the kitchen. ''Your still tired?'' I laughed ''It's 9am! I wake up at about 10am.'' Logan laughed. Logan must love sleeping in as I see. ''Hm, would you wanna go to McDonalds?'' Logan asked. I got a little angry when Logan said that since everyday we go to McDonalds together. ''How about you take me somewhere different, Logan?'' I said. ''Where?'' Logan asked. ''Um, I dunno maybe that nature coffee shop round here?'' I asked. ''Sure!'' Logan said. I was so excited to go to my favourite store for once and not McDonalds. Even though McDonalds is delicious I would like a change up in our life. ''I'll have to go back home to get clothes, sadly. '' I said. ''It's alright, would you wanna go shopping at a fancy store because I need to get new pants.'' Logan said. Logan was like a gentleman today. ''Awesome, let's go then.'' I said as I was dragging Logan. ''Um, I'm still wearing my pig pyjamas... would you want me wearing my pig pyjamas around a fancy place like that?'' Logan laughed. I giggled as I let him go to put on some clothes that aren't pig pyjamas.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been making this for a while. I'll try to make this story every week, ok? It's just I've been trying to work on my grammar and skills on writing things like this and I've been doing lots of homework because of school, very sorry. So, I'll stay up to date with you guys every week, ok? Now, keep watching this story because it will get a lot better soon, I promise! Since I am getting better at grammar and other things.