The New Person At The House...

Hey Guys!!!! Finally I put a new chapter out, yay!

I remember getting back to Rice's House but, I didn't remember sitting on the couch with blankets on me? I must of fell asleep on the floor as always. I quickly got up getting the blankets of me. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket n looked at the time. ''6:50am'' omg its so early! I better be extra quit walking around at this time, great. I tip toed into my room grabbing the blankets on the way. I got to my room then sat down on my bed. I started to look at my messages. Straight away, I noticed 3 missed calls from Logan Paul. ''Why did I fall asleep!'' I asked myself angrily. Looks like I'll have to call Logan soon. I got back into the blankets then instantly fell asleep. My eyes start to open feeling warm and soon seeing bright colours. I noticed the sun was out and it was probable like 1pm! I quickly got my phone into my hands seeing it was only 10am. I stretched then got out of my warm blanket to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen I saw everyone was eating breakfast sitting at the table. ''Look's like Alissa's the last one eating breakfast today!'' Rice said laughing. I laughed along and made myself a sandwich. I got to the table noticing more than just Rice and me. ''Alissa, meet my friend Lele Pons.'' ''Hi, Lele.'' I said politely. ''Hey.'' Lele said. ''She'll be staying because her house she's going to be moving into is still getting built, so till then she's living with us.''  ''Ok.'' I started eating my toast and talked to Lele. When I finished I grabbed out my phone n called Logan. He didn't respond so I tried again but he still wouldn't pick up. I gave up and walked to my room. I put some lip balm on. I put a white shirt on and ripped pants. I got a hair tie then put my hair up in a ponytail. My phone started making ringing noises so I quickly got it out of my pocket n answered it. ''Hey, Alissa.'' Logan said over the phone. ''Hey, why didn't you pick up earlier?'' ''I should be asking you the same question, Alissa.'' ''I fell asleep, sorry.'' ''That's fine.'' ''So, why didn't you pick up, Logan?'' ''Asleep as always.'' ''Oh, alright.'' ''You want to go grab some McDonalds with me? all I got to do is get ready to go.'' ''Sure I'll go!'' I laughed. ''Ok, see ya there.'' I put some perfume on quickly then brush my teeth. I run to the bathroom n wash my face then go outside of Rice's House n wait. While I waited I noticed Rice was coming out. ''Alissa! I got a idea.'' Rice said yelling at me. ''What is it?'' I asked him. ''You should totally make a gaming/vlogging YouTube!'' ''Like, y not?'' I shouted as he closed the door. I then sat down on the path n waited for Logan to arrive.

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating this as much, its just I've been really busy. I'll try my best to make sure these are more longer this. :) Hope you enjoyed! see ya.