Having My Heart Broken By Jake Paul (And Moving Out)

Some of this is true and some is not (just letting you know) o and warning I am rlly bad at making story's so get ready to feel the pain xd

So I'm Alissa and I have a crush... well I guess we're a couple. Though everyday now that I started living with Jake Paul he'd start bringing other girls home at night making me have to smile and shake there hand already knowing what's happening. So I brought a guy to his House and I got kicked out leading me to having no time to escape the hell I'm going into right now.

After the break up with Alissa Violet and Jake Paul She's been trying to find a new House to live in. Alissa Violet had no time to get out so she grabbed most her clothes, makeup and more she could hold. She looked back with her makeup all destroyed after crying seeing Jake Paul slamming the door angrily. When Alissa Violet was far from his house she called up RiceGum ''RiceGum, can I stay at your house I'll explain everything when I'm there.'' Alissa said trying not to sound sad over the phone even tho she's crying inside. ''Sure.'' RiceGum said over the phone. ''I'll organize a room for you, Alissa.'' ''Thanks, RiceGum!'' I said (Alissa) Ending the call. I called a taxi so I could get to RiceGum's House. I saw the taxi driving towards me. He drove to where I was sitting and stopped the car and waited for me to come in. I walked into the taxi trying to find something to wipe my face up because it's a total mess. I found a tissue and tried to stop the tears from falling from my eyes. I got to RiceGum's House and saw he was outside and had a worried face. When I saw him I had a smile and quickly paid the taxi driver. I ran outside crying out to him. He noticed I was upset so when I got close enough he hugged me tightly. ''Alissa, what happened to you?'' RiceGum said tearing up. I explained everything that happened to me. ''Omfg! how dare he break your heart like that!'' RiceGum said angrily. I just stood there looking at the floor sadly. He took my hand and leaded me to his door. Opening the door to a beautiful room. ''This is my tv room.'' I nodded and smiled seeing a beautiful big tv with two light green plants in a white pot. We went to nearly all the rooms in his House. The last room he showed me a room that was empty. There was a beautiful bed and a huge window showing me the outside. There was also some nice pictures of nature and animals. ''So, what do you think?'' He said looking at me. I looked at him and gave him a big hug. RiceGum then knew I liked it without me saying any words. He left my room silently giving me a smile on the way out of my room. I walked to my bed then sat down on the bed positioning myself so I'm comfortable. I grabbed my phone in my shorts seeing if anyone texted me. I looked at messages and saw 1 message from Logan Paul. It said ''Hey, Alissa... are you alright? RiceGum told me u got cheated on by my own Brother?!'' I texted Logan Paul back saying ''Yea I guess I'm good. '' It was really fast when Logan responded to my message. In 1min he already texted me saying ''If you need any company then you know who to call.'' I smiled when he told me that. I find Logan really nice. I don't even know if I like Logan or if he likes me?. Wait y am I thinking about this!? I got into the blankets then felling asleep. 

hope you all enjoyed this and I'll be making the next chapter soon! <3