(6)

The school bell rings and all the student run to their first period classes. The teacher hands out a bunch of work for a big project. The teacher assigned partners for the whole class all the partner were assigned by the same gender. "Kibum you are with jonghyun,Taemin you are with Minho. Is the any question about who's your parent is?" The class was silent "ok now go find your partners this project is due in 2 months from now, I would start now if I was you." Kibum was nervous patterning up with Jonghyun evey science he fell at lunch and saw him at the mall. And after what happened with jinki he wasn't in the right mind set to be working on a project with one of the hottest guys in the school. But Taemin on the other hand wanted to be no where close to Minho, he was scared that he was going to touch him again.

The whole class stud up to go find their partner. Jonghyun Walla casually up to kibum ans sat down next to him. His eyes sparkled like diamonds, he smiles at the male trying to get his attention to discuss the project. "So what county do you wanna research oh?" Jonghyun waves his hand in front on kibum face to make him focused. "I'm sorry what did you say?" Kibum was lost in his own thought remembering the hundreds of calls and text message from jinki trying to make up with him. "Are you ok you don't look so good, do you need help with anything?" Jonghyun asked him in a calming voice slowly moving his hand over the boy's shoulder but he never makes it. He pulls back his arms like nothing happened. "Do you want to cone to my house tonight to work on parts of the project?" He smile at kibum with perfect white teeth showing through his small plump lips. "Sure I guess my Pa is going to be home late ever since he seated working at his new job." His voice sounded lazy his words just dragged out is mouth without any emotion. Jonghyun wanted to make him feel better but he didn't know how or what was wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Tae, you know what country you want to research for this project?" Minho's eyes where sharp scanning Taemin body. He lead back in his chair and put his feet on top of the desk then puts his arms behind his head.

"Don't call me that my name is Taemin, and don't look at me like that it makes me sick." Taemin was uncomfortable sitting next to Minho but he had no choice he could switch partners. He saw one of the girls in his class asked to switch partner and the teacher said no. He tried to move his desk over so he won't be so close to Minho but Minho keeps following him.

"You can come over to my house if you want so we can work on this." Minho's whisper in Taemin's ear making his spine shake. Taemin got angry then raised hid hand. "Yes Taemin how can I help you." The teacher said alerted but his hand. "Can I use the bathroom please."

"Yes you can." The teacher turned back to his computer and started typing. Taemin got up out of his seat and walked out the door to the men's bathroom.

Not to long after Minho following his foot steps. "I see you didn't want to wait." Minho came up behind his while he was washing his hands. His puts his arms around his waist and kisses his neck. "What what fuck get off me you perv, you have a girlfriend." Taemin struggles trying to get the taller boy off of him but he has a tighter grip from before.

"Stop trying to fight it baby, you know you want this dick up you ass." Minho stared unbuckle Taemin's pants. Taemin's eyes widen of disgust by Minho's actions he trys twisting and turning when everything he had but nothing worked.

"STOP! GET OFF OF ME!" His voice trembling in fear Minho wasn't listening. He turns him around and plopped him on the sink like he was as light as a fether. Taemin starts to cry and cry "please stop." Just before pulling Taemin pants all the way down he realized what he just done. He looks at his face then ran out the bathroom leaves Taemin sobbing by himself.