(4)

The day have finally comes where kibum has to go back to school. He walks into the school build and sees a bunch of boys and girls waking and talking to each other. The school was 2 stories tall, blue walls and clear shine windows, the stairs perfectly inlined with each other. He walks to the main office to get his scegual for his new classes, He didn't know where any of these places was

"Excuse me miss but can you help me find my classes?".A tall woman with long light brown hair walk up to him. "I'll help you, your first class is Mr. Lee he teaches math." He voice was soft and worm, she takes him upstairs then turns right. She knocks on the class room door trying to signal the male teacher. "Mr.Lee you have a new student that will be joining you class for the rest of the year."

"Hello boy what'd your name." The teacher look at him intensely lifting his right eyebrow.

"My name is Kim Kibum s-sir" He looks away from the teacher and grips the arm of his dark blue back pack.

"Don't be nervous boy I won't bite." Mr. Lee laughs and pats him on the back. "Come on in."

"Class please welcome our new student to room." The class president stands up and yells a command "class bow."
The whole class welcomes him in with a "hello" and a bow in perfect harmony. It was like they were all robots. "Please introduce yourself to the class."

"Hello my name is Kim Kibum, nice to meet you all." He bows back to the class but he was still nervous. "There is a free seat next to Taemin in the back corner." The teacher whisper to him. "Taemin raise your hand please." The purple hair boy lazily raised his hand up. His face looked slugish and his back slouching. "Thank you."

Eyes of the people in the class follows him to his seat. He felt awkward and naked buy there eyes just looking at him like he haven't seen a new kid before. "Ok class let's get back to work shall we." The teacher turns his head away from the kids and start writing numbers and equations on the chalk board.

"Hello, I'm taemin nice to meat you."

"You too."

The two boys had chemistry as soon as the meet. The talk all through class and all through lunch. They gave each other their phone number so the could talk some more.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Taemin looks at him with a questionable look in his eyes during lunch.

"Sure what up." Kibum stuffing his face with food not really caring about what or who is around him

"Are you gay?" Kibum chocked on his food stardolds by his friends unexpected question.

"If I was to say yes would that bother you."

"No it won't" He shook his head rapidly.

"Ok then yes I am why?" Kibum look at the purple haired boy and lets out a long sighs. "How did you know?"

"I just guests that's all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey man let me copy your home work for science."

"No Minho you all ways copy why can't you just stay awake in class and just learn the information and then do it you self."

"Come on Jonghyun please." He pokes bottom lip out and rubs his hands together squeezeing his eyes together.

"No damnit." Jonghyun laughs and hits him right in the back of his head.

"The fuckin' hurt man" Minho pouts rumbbing his hands on his head.

The boys get into the lunchroom and all of the lines are full. Jonghyun sees his girlfriend surrounded by a bunch of other girls from a distance and walks up to her. He put his hands over her eyes to surprise her then kisses her on the check. All of the girl in the school are jealous buy their relationship and also Minho and his girl.

"Hey babe I missed you today." He smiles at the girl putting his are around her shoulder kissing on her lips.

"Me too." She gives him a flirty smile, her arm wrapped around his waist.

"This place is crowded, wanna get out of here?" He winked at her and gave a sly smile. "Ok but we have to be back in time for tryouts for the dance team." She kisses him on the check and plays with the back of his hair. The couple begins to to walk off and the table of girls get mad.

"Hey where you going? We need to talking about tryouts!"

"Sorry Brit my man needs me, I'll text you when we are done."

"Ugh!.... What ever.... Just do what ever the hell you want."

The couple walk twards the exit both hands around each other. Unknown of the big mess the happed in front of them. And boy slips on the big mess who also did know that it was there. And jonghyun caught the boy as he was so close to sitting his head on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be right back Tae." Kibum gets up to throw his food away because he was done with it. On his way back he slips almost falling on his back about to break his head open. He closed his eye really tight hopeing he would not bust his ass. Some one caught him just barely and he opened his eyes and saw him staring.

There eyes meet with both of there hearts thumping to exact can song. Kibums face starting to get bright red and his mind was forced on Jonghyun's perfect face. Jonghyun helps kibum get back on his feet, the hearts still beating to the same beat.

"Hey you live next next door, right I saw you the other day with a bunch of boxes D14 right my name is Jonghyun by the way and you." Jonghyun tried to start a conversation with flusterd Kibum trying to catch his breath after about to fall.

"Yep that's me, I'm Kibum my father and I just moved in."

"That's cool maybe we can hand out sometime. If it's ok." Jonghyun smiled at him showing his perfectly white teeth.

"Sure, I'm not from here."

"I can show you around, if you up for it."

The boys eye has never looked away from each other for almost two minutes. Is the start of a beautiful friendships or will it be something more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) ok so this took me a wile to think about how to finally make the characters all connect together finally. I hope you like my story so far, please stay tuned and see what happens next.😁😁