(10)

"Why are you back here?" Kibum stormed past him and opens the door to his house.

"I came to see you again, is something wrong?" Jinki looked at kibums face and his body language he can tell what was wrong.

"Go back home, nothing is wrong." Kibum took five steps into his house then felt his arm got pulled back. He felt his body being snatched and spun around. Jinki pulled him back and rapped his arm around him. Kibum was more pissed off he tried to get out of his arms but his grasp was to tight

"I still love you Kim Kibum. I will never let you go." Jinki held on to him tight then looked up and saw Jonghyun standing out side his apartment.

"Let's go of me!" Kibum yelled. He still couldn't get him off. Jinki finally let go and quickly kissed him on the lips.

Kibum disconnect their lips and whipped his mouth "What the hell Jinki!" He swings his hand to slap him but it got blocked. "How many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry" Jinki held tight on Kibums wrist and looked at him straight in the eye.

"Are you drunk or something, let go of me." Jinki hands got tigher and tighter.  Jonghyun was just standing there not doing anything. "Ow...  your fucking hurting me. You not the same person I used to love.... Aaaahhhh!."
Kibum started to cry. He was caught off guard by jinkis actions. He was heart broke of what his first love has become. He's never been touched by him like this, he was hurting him physically and emotionally. He turns his head and sees Jonghyun just standing there not doing anything. But he could see him getting pissed.

"I forgive you ok now please let go." Kibum looked into jinkis eyes and brushed his hand on his face.

"You will be mine again." Jinki started to losen his grip a little and smile.

"I'm sorry no but we can be friends. I'm going inside ill call you." Kibum looked at Jinki and then looked a Jonghyun. He was even more mad a Jonghyun not trying to help him, he just stood there .

Kibum got in his house and closed the door and slide his back down then berried his face in his hand and started to cry even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day in school Kibum didn't talk to Jonghyun that whole day not even looking at him. He was still mad about last night. Jonghyun knew that he fucked up everything.

The first bell rings for class like a normal day. But this day was unexpected

The math teacher was interrupted buy a knock on the door. The student council is at the door with a child.

"Ok class we have a new student joining us, welcome Lee Jinki glad you can Join us. Please say hello to the rest of the class."

Kibum wasn't paying much attention during class until Taemin bumped him. "Isn't that your ex." He whispers to Kibum. Kibum lifted his head from off his desk and saw him standing there with the biggest smile every.

"Why is here here?" Taemin asked he was pissed that he showed his face after what he done. He looks next to him and sees kibum's wrist: the was a bandage on it that blended with his skin tone.

"What happened to your wrist?"

"Nothing, I banged it on my sink this morning." Kibum lied to Taemin and Taemin saw right through him.

"Be more careful next time."

"You shouldn't be talking to me about being more careful."