The Darkest

Naruto's POV

Darkness... was all I saw, I heard many cries of hate filled with pain all aimed at me.

"Demon"

"Monster"

"Look what you did to us we should have never trusted you" another came out of the abyss.

"You tricked us, how could you? We trusted and cared for you"

"I never wante-" I was cut off by another voice coming from the all around darkness

"How could you turn your back on us?"

"Please listen" I cried out.

"Why did you let us suffer? why do you continue to let us suffer like this?"

"It's you fault, I hate you, I curse you."

"I'm sorry" I apologized.

"Why didn't you save us."

" I'm sorry, I tried-" but was once again cut off by another voice.

"Why did you kill sasuke? You murderer"

"Answer us naruto!"

"NAruto!"

"NARUto!!"

I heard another, different voice one that wasn't filled with hate and pain.

"HEY NARUTO!!!"

my eyes snapped open, only to be greeted by the intensity of the light that came through the window of the car.

I blinked to get rid of disoriented feeling from my eyes.

"Are you ok naruto-sama?" Kuro asked.

"Yeah,..I just had a really weird dream."

"Do you want to talk about it?"he ask

"No, not really I want to forget I ever had it."

"Alright." He nodded, confirming that he understood.

"Thank you kuro."

He nodded again.
"No problem, milord."

"Sigh"
How many times have I told him not to call me that.

I focused my attention out the window, just in time to see the sign that said,
Welcome to Forks
Population: 3500

Now the population was 3501.

On another note WHY, to my better understanding would someone name a town after silverware.

"Well only the founder would know that." I murmured under my breath.

" you said something sire."

"Nope, nothing at all."

After a long two or so hours, we finally made it to our destination. Which was located in the forest inside of forks,which wasn't to close nor to far from the people of the town.

Before I arrived here, I made plans in advance to build a mansion there.
Being the owner of multi million dollar companies, I had more then enough money. I guess one can say I am one of the people that makes the world run.

I've lived for over 6000 years, and have seen civilization rise and fall, inventions that I may or may not have taken part of. There's one invention I was glad humans ever made and that was cars. I know the inside and outside of a car, as well how to build one.