THE MONSTERS AND DEMONS

Naruto's POV:

The teacher was talking about something in music, but I didn't really care n'or was I paying any attention.
I was to bussy thinking about my next move.
I have this deep feeling in my gut, that this little bit peace won't last very long.
Ao and kuro was outside the door should I need anything, and kira was taking care of the house.

"-Maki."

Hope there's no intruders, I really don't wanna deal with anything to troublesome right now.

"-zumaki."

"Sigh" man I need a vacation.

"Mr. Uzumaki." Someone yelled.

"Huh!!!"
"Uh.. yes sir?"

"I would suggest you pay attention to my lessons especially for the upcoming quiz."

"Yes sir."
"But it's not like I need it anyways. Shika was right this is troublesome."

Mr. Mccaw nodded then went back to teaching.
The bell rings signaling it was time to move on to the next class.

And that's exactly what I did, until
It was finally time for lunch. I was starving.

Me, neji, and shims were making our way towards the cafeteria, thank God theres not many kids here or the hallways would have been crowded.

We got to the cafeteria, everyones 👀turn to stare at, I mean man I know I'm gorgeous and everything but dang, stop staring already I've been in school all day and I'm pretty sure you all got a glimpse of me.

 "This is starting to get annoying" I sigh.