t e n

---Yay! I finally reached over 200 views!! It was only up to 166 yesterday before I published nine, and as I promised, this party's going to be lit. Thanks so much and please comment on how you think that I am doing, and follow to give me magically faster typing.(all of my followers I know personally, so it doesn't mean much) Don't forget to vote!!!---

Music was super loud, and no one knew the song, but that as OK because they all new that it was Trevor who technologically generated the songs, and they all appreciated that very much. Trevor wasn't much of a singer, so the music didn't have any words either, but he really ended up being and artist when it came to this. And not to mention he was a perfect look for the MC.

Serena was having so much fun dancing, she almost forgot about Ash! She even saw that Trevor had a pet Raichu, and Raichu was dancing as well. Raichu also helped with the lighting of the dance floor, and was even trained well enough for different colored sparks. So cool! Serena was absolutely amazed! This party had to have taken a lot of planning.

Suddenly, a slow song came on. 

It's rhythm and notes suggested a couple dance, and Kenny and Dawn had already started to dance. Tierno swept Shaunna off of her feat as they started to dance together. Good thing I had a dance class. Serena pondered as her heart skipped a beat when Ash smiled at her. The two of them hadn't officially started dating, they had just went trick-or-treating together, but Serena expected that to change. 

But Ash didn't ask her to dance.

Did Serena really have to ask him herself? She wanted to dance with Ash. Maybe he was bad at dancing, but he had the guts to ask her to go with him! 

"Uhm, Ash?" Serena started, "Would you, ahh... l-like to dance w-with me?" Gosh that was embarrassing, Serena, now he wont want to dance with you! She thought to herself.

"That'd be great! But, just so you know, I am very clumsy, Serena." Ash responds with a wink. 

Serena slowly put her hand on his strong shoulder and Ash awkwardly put his hand on her waist, the two of them interlocking their fingers in sync before Ash oddly started "dancing" with her. 

The two laughed off his incoordination before Serena decided that she would have to lead the dance. But Ash was determined, and he learned quickly. It was all too soon that the slow song had ended, but the couple didn't care. When the music sped up, they sped up, Ash being surprisingly good at spinning Serena around. And pretty soon, everyone there was watching them, and as the last song ended, Ash dipped her down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

Everyone broke into applause at the two of them and Serena blushed, embarrassed. Ash smiled proudly at the crowd with a stupid grin on his face. Once everyone continued doing other things, Ash turned back to his Florges. "Wow." said Serena. "You learn very fast." At this, Serena returned his favor and pecked him on the cheek, leaving him blushing and very stunned. "See you Monday, Sere-chan." Ash whispered to her before she had to leave. Thanks for the great night, my Serena Yvonne. He thought as she walked out into the night.

---Hoped you liked it, and sorry for not making it a super long 200 views episode, I tried my best.---