Chapter 1

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"Hey daddy can I go outside today?" I said walking with my dad in the hallway.

"Of course princess. Just bring one of the guards with you" my dad said whilst patting my head. 

"Thank you daddy" I said happily while getting on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. I was skipping to the room were all the guards were at. When I got in they all stood up and bowed down. 

"Hello Princess. How may we help you?" They all say in unison. 

"Daddy said for one of you you to come outside with me." I said looking for which one I want to come out with me. I pointed at one and nodded indicating I wanted him to protect me outside. He knew what that meant and came along.

When we made it outside I stopped to smell the fresh air and take in the scenery. We were in the rose garden. There was one path that we were walking. It was the white roses path. My favorite flowers. They just had fully bloomed yesterday. "Hey guard what's your favorite flower?" I asked while turning around to see him. 

"Um... Daisies Princess." he stated. 

"Okay". I started to skip towards the end where the bench was. I sat down and gestured for the guard to come towards me. He walked over and stood next to me.

After a couple minutes more and I was ready to go in. I tapped his shoulder and told him I wanted to go inside. We walked inside and I stopped. "Thank you for spending your time to protect me outside. I'll make sure daddy knows you did a good job." I said looking at him. 

"It was a pleasure to serve you Princess." He bowed once again. 

"You may go now." I stated while walking away.

I walked to my parents room and knocked. "Daddy, mommy I'm back." I said while I was waiting for them to open the door. 

"There's my little angel. Where have you been?" my mom asked curiously before putting kisses on my face. 

"I thought daddy told you I was out side." I looked at her, confused. 

"Clearly not baby." Mom said while raising a skeptical eyebrow at me.

"Honey, tell me that my baby girl was outside before anything else." Mom says while looking at Dad in a scolding manner, making him lower his gaze slightly.

"Sweetie I'm sorry, but Baekhyun was safe. One of the guards were with him. Right cupcake?" Dad said, hugging my mom. I smiled at the scene. They looked so happy together. 

"Yes daddy. And he did an amazing job." I sat next to them and reached up to hold my Mom's hand.

My mom started to smooth down my dress. My dad pressed a kiss on my temple. "Mommy, Daddy, I love you." 

"We love you too baby girl." Mom smiled gently as my Dad ran his fingers through my hair, their voices soft and sweet like lavender.

After one more kiss from both of them I fell asleep on their laps. I could fell my dad pick me up and carry me across the castle, his arms making me feel safe. I felt my body sink into my mattress. "Good night my angel." That was the last thing I heard before I feel into a deep sleep.

A/N:

Baekhyun will wear dresses and skirts a lot.

-Alyhia