Lesson 10

...

"The truth will always come to light, so having a confident will lessen your worries, for there's still some who will lay their life on the line to protect someone else's secrets"

...

It was starting to get suspicious. Albeit Itachi was too polite to mention the abundance in the absences of their squad leader, Shisui couldn't care less about being labeled noisy and brute. He was genuinely curious about their leader, Sora, who often showed a variety of attacks that weren't certainly common in their area or the other nations for the matter. Just who was she?

Thus after another mission, Shisui decided to follow Sora to at least learn something from her. Because not only she had refused many times to give him a training menu, he had also approached her in different ways to uncover a little bit of her personal information, but so far there has been no such luck.  The only thing that he knew was that she was Sora Chö, an eleven-year-old girl from the demon nation that specialized in genjutsu and was a very close friend of Itachi. Something that in his eyes was an achievement itself, but there was so much for him to know. Thus Shisui was definitely going to follow her around.

...

There was someone following her. After the report of their mission was given to the Hokage, Itachi had left to go with his little brother, and Shisui surprisingly didn't ask her for a training menu. It also didn't help that his chakra kept flickering around when her eyes went to his location. Albeit an Anbu member, Sora had no trouble memorizing the chakra of her teammates, but they simply couldn't erase her chakra from their system.
Prior to every mission, her essence will linger on them for their protection, but it would disappear after a few hours. Or so Itachi had said, who didn't mention that he would use her strength to save his energy, thus erasing her mark.

"He will eventually get tired." So the girl fixed her gaze in the sky and walked aimlessly through the village. Often stopping to buy a few souvenirs for her mother.

Who strangely knew of the products of Konoha.

It was frustrating for Shisui. Not only he had spent his entire day following the girl in her groceries, she hadn't even go to train any of her techniques. He felt cheated on, couldn't she just reveal her training to him for once? But he closed his eyes and sighed. The time for the subtle approach was over. He was going to take matters into his own hands.

...

The queen sneezed. The king had been so absorbed in observing his wife that her sudden action had made him jump in surprise. Not that he was going to admit that, but the smile that Aya had sent his way made him curse silently at his reaction.
"It seems that your staring has been interrupted dear, just how appealing am I to your eyes?"

There was a smile on her face, and the king knew that he was simply following her game, but he couldn't resist her; for the king of the demons was completely smitten by his wife.
"You are my everything dear, I thought that you didn't like unnecessary questions?" The king smirked as the nose of Aya scrunched in slight annoyance.
"Touché dear, touché."

...

It was the middle of April, or so the weather and blossoms announced across the demon nation. The girl and her sensei were aimlessly walking after a tiring and roaring session as the sun was setting on the horizon. They had to change their last camp since their winter area didn't provide now for the spring season, so this was one of those rare instances in which their heartbeats were calm, and they were enjoying the wonders of the landscape. The little girl of 5 years of age and her sensei were in a comfortable silence, albeit a slight tension was still visible on the shoulders of the little girl.