I Miss You// Shawn Mendes

|Skylar's POV|

Shawn, Shawn Mendes, he was the love of my life, but boy was I wrong. I loved him with every ounce in my body. I guess he didn't feel the same way.
I used to think that Shawn was all sweet and innocent. Shawn promised me that he would text,call, and FaceTime me everyday. He didn't follow through on his promise.. Shawn never contacted me once since he joined Magcon. They took him away from me, my bestfriend... We broke up before he joined Magcon because long-distance relationships aren't our thing. We decided to remain best friends. At first, we talked everyday. He would keep me updated and introduce me to everyone. Then, slowly the amount of times we talked dwindled to zero. I didn't understand it. Maybe the fame got to him, maybe he met a girl, I have no idea.

Our little sisters, Megan (my little sister) and Aaliyah (his little sister) always hang out though. I'm not going to interrogate his little sister about why he ghosted me or what he's up to. That's just desperate even if I am I'm not going to show it. I'm not going to care anymore. I'm sure as hell not going to let this boy drive me crazy. Shawn Mendes is going to be wiped away from my brain. It's kind of hard to forget about your first love and first friend though. It's hard to forget someone that's everywhere around you.

Last, I heard he has a girlfriend. Shawn's fans always find a way to update me on his whole life. He unfollowed me on my social network and that just started a wild drama uprising.

"Skylar!" my mom called.

"Yes mom?" I groaned

"Come down here honey!" my mom said excitedly.

I rolled out of my comfortable spot. On my way down the stairs, I tripped and tumbled down them. I'm a huge klutz.

"Are you okay, Hun?" My mom asked holding back laughter.

"Just peachy !" I said sarcastically

"We need to talk." My mom sat down at the table, motioning me to take a seat.

"Why?" I asked nervously taking a seat

"Well, I need you to watch Aaliyah and Megan because Shawn's mom and I are going on a business trip for a month or so. I already volunteered you to go to Magcon!" my mom said.

I was shocked. I couldn't move. This could turn into a good or bad thing. I need to make up any excuse I can to get myself out of this situation.

"What about my sports?" I asked

"I already explained the situation to your coaches . They agree that you should take a break! It'll be so fun it's like a vacation!" my mom exclaimed.

Breath sky, think of something else.

"Why can't Shawn watch them?" I asked

"You know how busy Shawn is with his music and Magcon. There's no time to watch two girls." My mother chuckled

"Well um, there's eight other guys plus Mahogany!" I exclaimed.

"Well, they're boys and I don't trust my daughter with strangers!" my mom said.

I knew I wasn't going to win this argument.

"Plus you and Shawn can hang out!" she added

"What if I don't ever want to see him." I groaned.

"Oh nonsense. Now you're just being miss drama queen. You're going and that's the end of our discussion."

"When do we leave?" I sighed in defeat

"Well about that, we planned on tomorrow. You might wanna start on packing we're leaving bright and early." My mom said pushing me up the stairs.

I love how my mom just signs me up for things that I don't want to do! I'm fifteen and she's never put that much trust into me!

I ran into my room and screamed into my pillow.

Aaliyah isn't bad, but my sister that's going to be a huge pain. I love Aaliyah, she makes pointless funny vines and I like that!

I kinda am excited, but I can't wait to meet Shawn's girlfriend (note the sarcasm!!)

|A/N:sorry the first chapter kinda sucked, but.. I hope you like it! I tried to make it interesting!|