Where Am I and Who Are You?

|Skylar's POV|

I tried opening my eyes and all I could see was pitch  black. Panic started to fill my body as I remember the words, "you're next." What the hell happened to me? All I could hear was laughter. I swear if this is one of the boys pranking me I'm going to kill them.

"Guys, this isn't funny!" I shouted.
No one response. I felt something hard across my cheek. Did I just get fucking slapped? Confusion and anger filled me.

"Oh darling I'm coming for you, the boys can't protect you. Do see how well that worked out for  Stacey?" a voice hissed

Tears started dripping down my face. As the cold voice kept replaying through my mind.

I shot up and the hotel room fills my vision. Confusion and fear filled my body. I look around and I sigh in relief. I'm okay. It was just a dream, a nightmare. I was adjusting to everything and it took me a minute to realize all the boys were standing over me in silence. I gave them a weird look as I felt something on my face. I brought my hand to my cheek, realizing I had whipped cream and tears across my cheeks. I didn't even notice I was crying in real life. My eyes landed on Shawn and he looked like he was sorry. He walked over to me and stretched out his arms to hold me. For once, I don't fight him and accept his arms.

"Skylar, we didn't mean to make you cry." Hayes panicked.

"You guys didn't." I said softly

"Then, why are you crying?" Cam asked grabbing my hands.

"I just had a nightmare, that's all. I know, it's dumb." I reply back embarrassed.

Aaliyah and Meagan walk in the room completely oblivious to everything that had happened.

"Uh, why is Sky crying? What did you do to her!" Aaliyah asked noticing my tears.

"It's okay! Don't worry, they didn't to anything." I reply with a laugh

She looks confused, but accepts my response.

"Want to tell us the nightmare?" Shawn asks while rubbing my shoulders.

The familiar felling of fear arose in me.
"Oh no, it's totally fine, just some stupid dream!" I assure them all.

They all continue staring at me.

"Okay, don't just stare at me, I'm gonna go wash this mess off my face" I say as I walk into the bathroom. A text follows me. I sigh as I read the message.

'Hey again,
Don't you love these text because I do. I look forward when you or your friends mess up. Don't take advantage of Shawn's kindness, he's perfect. Here's a hint about who we are, we're a team. We'll see you soon we warned you to keep them from filing a police report. Are you ready to bond everyone?
~ S.M.J.N.O.M.
P.S. there are five members keep that in mind you just might be close to a few.

A shudder goes down my body. A million thoughts fog my mind. I can't be afraid of these people it's what they want and if they want to play games then, game on.

~

"Skylar!" Nash screams at me

"Nash, there's no need to scream I'm literally right here." I roll my eyes with a laugh

"Whatever, just get up and come meet us in my room." Nash chuckled walking out of the room.

I groan and get off the bed. I grabbed my phone and walked to Nash and Cam's room.

"I'm here." I say jumping on the bed

I glance over at the boys and two girls were sitting in between Shawn and Gilinsky. A sense of jealousy filled me.