Aaliyah and Flights

|Skylar's POV|

I had everything packed and I was very scared. I felt like throwing up, my insides were twisting just thinking about seeing Shawn again.

"Come on honey, we still have to pick up Aaliyah!" My mom yelled.

"Okay, I'll be right down!" I hollered back

It's very early so, I wanted to be cozy. You know what that say comfort over being cute. I'm wearing lulu joggers, a hoodie, and some Air Force ones.  My hair was in a messy bun, my signature crackhead look. I examined my room, checking to see if I had everything I needed to survive this long ass month. I grabbed my suitcase and lugged it down the stairs.

"Need help?" my mom offered

"Please" I begged

We both hauled my suitcases to the car and put them in the trunk.  I got myself into the car and buckled up.

"Hey Megan are you excited to spend a whole month with Aaliyah?" I asked

"Yes, I am! I can't wait! What about Shawn?" Megan asked.

Megan is very mature and smart for her age.

"Well, that's good and you know things aren't good between Shawn and I." I replied sadly.

Megan was about to respond, but my mom got into the car. Megan grumbled and I laughed.

"Sky what's so funny?" My mom asked.

"Oh nothing." I said trying to stop my laughter.

I don't even know what I was laughing at.

My mom rolled her eyes and drove out of the driveway.

A few minutes later, we arrived at Aaliyah's and Aaliyah ran to the car.

"Hey Aaliyah!" I said as Aaliyah got into the car.

"Hey Sky!" She exclaimed.

"I missed you!" I said giving Aaliyah a hug.

"Me too!" Aaliyah said.

Aaliyah turned away from me and gave my sister a hug.

"I'll be back to get you just let me drop these girls off at the airport." my mom said talking to Mrs. Mendes.

They finally stopped chatting and my mom got into the car.

"Wow, Sky I expected you to be grumpy!" My mom said.

I rolled my eyes

"I can be if you want?" I suggest with a laugh

"I prefer this side of you."

I turned around and saw Aaliyah and Megan both passed out in the back seat. I saw this as an opportunity and I took it. I grabbed my phone and took a picture. I decided to post the picture on Twitter with the caption; "On our way to Magcon with these sleepy heads! Gotta love em!"  I decided to tagged Shawn in the photo. My mentions immediately started blowing up. As I was about to exit the app, one notification caught my eyes. It said Shawn Mendes faved and Retweeted. Well, I wasn't expecting that. This is gonna shake things up.

We finally arrived at the airport, I hopped out of the car. I walked towards the back to wake up my sister.

"Meg, wake up." I said softly waking her.

Megan woke up and walked to my mom sleepily.

"Aaliyah, wake up." I said.

Aaliyah woke up and stumbled out of the car. I laughed at how clumsy she was. I looked down at my Apple Watch and it revealed that the time was now six am. I went to grab our luggage from the trunk. We all brought a lot of suitcases. I regret packing that much, but I'd rather overpack than underpack.

"Ready girls?" I asked as we walked into the airport.

We went through security check and we all passed.

"Darlings please be safe and stick together. Don't get kidnapped. Watch out for your surroundings, call me as soon as you land! I love you all and have fun!" my mom said giving us hugs and kisses.

"Thanks mom, that's very reassuring." I joke and rolled my eyes. I turn my back on my mom and start walking towards our terminal. The girls trail slowly behind me. We wait for our group to be called. We hear "group two" called over the intercom and gather our luggage. We boarded the plane and I put our luggage at the top. We quickly sat down in our seats and buckled up.

"Please buckle up and turn off your cellular devices!" the flight attendant spoke.

We turned off all of our things and the plane slowly took of down the runway. New Jersey here we come...