Chapter 1

'Bey? Bey? You're awake! Oh my God, everyone she's awake!' I could hear someone screaming, it was hard for me to open my eyes, it felt like the best sleep ever, only with no dreams, I could only hear people very far away from me, but I could never reach them, now I did.

'Mom?' I asked trying to recognize the voice, I opened my eyes with struggle and saw my mother crying beside me, a few other people ran to me, my sister, Kelly and some guy I did not know. 'What happened?' I asked confused after realizing I was in a hospital bed

'Honey, you've been in a car accident' My sister told me

'What? Is Jay ok?'

'Jay? What do you mean Jay?' My mom said with anger in her voice

'Well, I always ride the car with him, is he ok?' I saw the guy I did not know in the room flip out, I really didn't know what was going on.

'Honey...'

'Oh no, please don't tell me he's dead'

'No, Bey... You and Jay...'

'Wait mom, I think, we should call a doctor before saying anything, she might have had a memory lost'

'Wait...' I said trying to stop them, but they were gone. The only people in the room right now was me and that guy I didn't know

'Hey babe' He said with a shy smile, coming up to me and caressing my face, as I didn't know him I pulled his hand away.

'Babe? I don't know you'

'What? Of course you do! I'm your boyfriend...Rick'

'Boyfriend? I ain't cheating on jay'

'No you and Jay...' Before he could finish my sister and my mother were back with the doctor. He seemed pleased to see me awake, I asked him how long I was out and he said only 2 weeks, which was not bad, but it was enough to scare the whole family.

'Listen, you suffered from a brain damage' He said after doing some exams

'Is it bad?' I asked him

'No, it seems to me you lost your recent memory. Like what year is this?'

'2016'

'See?' He said saying to the family 'You are only 4 years late'

'4 years?'

'Yes...'

'Can this memory return to her doctor?' My mother asked worried

'Erm.. It's rare, but it can happen. Hope is the last one to die. If I were you, I'd just be glad she's alive and awake. Now, I'm gonna need her to stay for a few more days, than she's ready to go.'

'Thank you doctor'

'Oh, one more thing. Bey, don't push yourself ok? If you have to remember, you'll remember. BUT if you start having really bad headaches I'm gonna need you to come back ok?'

'Ok' I answered and then he left. I faced my family again. It seemed like a lot had happened in the last 4 years. 'So... What did I lose?'

'Honey, I don't know how to start....'

'We shouldn't push her, let her rest' Solo said giving my mother a significant look, so they let it go.

'Ok honey, rest... We'll be here if you need us.' 

------------------------

Ok guys, this is just a sneak peek for the story! Btw, this is gonna be all on Bey's P.O.V.

Why is Jay not there? And who is that so called Bey's boyfriend?

Read on and find out! Don't forget to comment and vote!