Chapter 12『Escape』

She smirk and dodge his attack as she jump high. Phipps suprise. (Y/n) giggles and spin her body and stab his back and land on the ground quickly before he swing his sword toward her.

"Too slow~" said her. "Tch! Aaaaaarrrrgghh!!" Phipps yelling as he running toward her with sword in his hand.

(Y/n) grin, jump and swing her blade and cut the sword. "What?" Phipps shocked again. She chuckles and kick his back causing he got hit on the wall.

No one POV

Phipps fall on the ground and trying to get up. But (Y/n) step on his head using her left leg in harsh causing him yelp. Ciel, Sebastian and Grell are suprise as they watched two guard that outdone for the first time, only in minute.

"Y-you.. I will not forgive you of what have you done to us." said Charles. [Its true right they both are sibling?]

"Go ahead, its not like I will living in heaven." scoffed her. "By the way, fufu.. I think I should just kill both of you." She raise her blade and swing it but..

Her eyes widen in shock as Sebastian come and got stab by her. Sebastian cough in blood cause of her stab that to hard.

Sebastian fall down, trying to hold himself. "Sebastian!" said both of Ciel and Grell as they run get him. (Y/n) look at Grell who is worry about Sebastian condition. (Y/n) feeling trembling, afraid that Grell will hate and attack her because she hurt his lovely Demon.

She slowly step back and run away with tear. Grell who notice trying to call her but it looks like she didn't hear. "Grell, you have to stop that Red before she hurt more persons." order Ciel. Grell look at him. "Sorry? I'm not your butler to listen your crap order~" said Grell. "Grell, its not time for this. But if you care about her. Please stop her or I will call all guard in London to arrest and kill her." said Ciel.

Grell notice at his conclusion. He is right, I better get going now. "I understand." He turn back and go get her.

While Ciel look at him walk away and smile. "As we planned. You guys can get up now." said Ciel. Both of white knight and Sebastian get up and clean all dirt. "That was close, I thought we both really gonna die. Thanks to you, butler." said Phipps. "Yeah, shees~ That little girl really crazy like that red head. Glad, I did put a pack of tomato sauce on my back which you gave me yesterday. Now my cloth all got dirt." said Charles.

Meanwhile

Grell running searching that little body. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! where are you?!" yelled him. He go to her place but there is no one. Even her cloth and stuff also is not there. His eyes widen. "Don't tell me, she is going back to her hometown?!" Grell go out continue searching her in that town but still can't track her.

Your POV

I walk in the middle alley where I met Grell-sama in the dark night. I look at the bench that still right there. I smile and walk to sit on the bench.

As I sit, I saw a flower that really familiar to me. Yeah, its the first flower where I play and called Grell-sama as 'Jack the Ripper'. I take and gaze the flower. It still the same. I smile a bit. "So we meet again.." I said to it.

I start to pick the petal one by one. "Grell-sama loves me, Grell-sama.. loves Sebastian." Tears came out as I repeat those words two last flower petals. "Grell-sama loves me, Grell-sama..." I sobbing at the last petal. "He loves Sebastian.."

I crying without make noise. I sniffing.

No One POV

Without her notice, there are some shadow behind her back. One of them whisper to the other. "Get her now." ordered him.