0.3

2:30 am

Jimin burst up from his deep sleep. Like every night, drenched in sweat. He for sure thought some force was out there, just trying to ruin his life. Pulling out his phone, he calls up jungkook in a hurry

ring....ring...ri-

"Hello?" Hearing Jungkooks voice immediately calmed Jimin down. When Jimin didn't respond Jungkook sighed

"Another nightmare, Chimchim? You know this has been happening for a while now... are you okay?"

Jimin nodded in response but then realized Jungkook couldn't see him so he responded with a quick "mmhm"

"Do you want me to come over, chim?"

"No its alright...i just wanted to hear your voice" Hearing this made Jungkooks mouth tug up into a small smile

"For someone who says he doesn't hit on straight men, you're very flirty towards me. You hitting on me?"

feeling the blood rise to his tear stained cheeks Jimin did his best to protest. He didn't have feeling for Jungkook, but Jungkook always managed to make him happy. Jimin thought of Jungkook as one of the sweetest people in the world, even if he was sort of a player which went against everything Jimin seemed to believe in.

"Ew of course not, you..you pussy eater.." His innocence clearly showing as he couldn't come up with anything better

"mmmhm, alrighty. Are you feeling better now though?" Jungkook cared for Jimin like a brother, I mean, they basically were. Jungkook and Jimin were best friends since kindergarten, and now they're in their 20's. Blood or not, Jungkook counted Jimin as a brother no matter what.

"yeah. Thank you, Kookie"

"Ya welcome, you big old sofie" And with that, before Jimin could scold the boy about being older than him, he hung up leaving a smiling Jimin alone in the dark.

Opening his tumblr , Jimin went to the search bar adding in Yoongis number to see if he really did have a Tumblr, and surprisingly enough, he did. Letting out a small "ooh" at Yoongis aestheticly pleasing account (quickly following of course), he scrolled down. Smiling ever so slightly as he noticed most were photos taken by Yoongi himself.

Reaching a selca of Yoongi, Jimin gasped at how handsome the man looked. He was wearing all black with a small hoop earring and black choker on. Screenshotting the picture Jimin then texted him

Jimin : Hiiii Yoongs
2:42 am
Read

Yoongi: what? and Yoongs? rlly?
2:42 am
Read

Jimin: First of all, why are
you up?
Second of all, whAT
IS THIS?? WHY ARE YOU
SO HOT???

Jimin: First of all, why are you up? Second of all, whATIS THIS?? WHY ARE YOUSO HOT???

2:43 am
Read

Yoongi: bc what is sleep??
& Uhh, a selca? also
i see you found my tumblr;)
2:44 am
Read

Jimin: I'm suing you for being
THIS attractive. Also
i'm coming over tmr :)
2:47 am
Read

~~~~~~
Hearing a knock on the door, Yoongi opened it to be met with a shy Jimin. Yoongi licked his lips slightly as he looked Jimin up and down. The boy was wearing an over-sized hoodie and black skinny jeans that hugged his Godly thighs perfectly.

"you made it, cupcake."

"w-well i only live across from you.." Jimin said with rosy cheeks, slightly pointing at his apartment that was in fact, across from Yoongi's. A smile formed on the older mans face as he noticed Jimins flustered face. deviance flashing in Yoongi's eyes.

"So what do you want?" Yoongi looking uncomfortable as well as un-interested. Yoongi loved his alone time, even if he tried not to be rude, he usually came across as it. He sort of knew he was considered rude and mena, but at the same time he didn't give a fuck.

"well i brought some things, i wanted to thank you for taking care of me yesterday." Looking towards Jimins small hands, Yoongi noticed the bags placed in them.

Letting Jimin in, he headed straight to the kitchen, taking out what seemed to be baking materials.

"What are you making, doll?"

"cookies."

Yoongi sat down in one of the kitchen stools patiently watching as the small boy mixed up the cookie batter.

"How do you cook when you don't eat? Isn't it sort of .. torture towards yourself. I mean.. isn't it tempting?" Yoongi asked with a questioning face and one hand holding up his head

Jimin looked up shyly but answered anyways

"I like cooking. I guess its just a way to be around food, manipulating it, controlling it, without actually having to eat it." He continues to mix the batter.

"So it makes you feel in control?"

"Exactly. So, why do you smoke when you obviously have cancer of some sort or some shit?" Jim asked, eyeing the box of freshly bought menthols.

Yoongi simply shrugs , causing the younger boy to eye him suspiciously

Dipping a finger into the batter, making sure to pick some up on his long finger, Yoongi held it towards Jimins lips.

"Try it."

"No thanks."

"I'll take you on a date if you do."

"And what makes you think i want to go out on a date with you?" Jimin asks, raising a brow

"The simple fact that you texted me at 2 am, gushing about how hot i am."

"meanie"

and with that, Jimin slowly wrapped his plump pink lips around Yoongi's finger, causing the older boy to bite his lip at the sight. Jimin swallowed the cookie batter with a face, as he knew he would regret it later.

"Thanks, babyboy."

Jimin felt his cheeks boil at the comment, earning a small smirk from Yoongi.

~~~~~

Later that night

~~~~~

Jimin wrapped his fragile arms around Yoongis torso, embracing him in a back-hug as Yoongi worked on a new rap

"You good, baby?"

Jimin responded with a quick "mmhm"

Looking back , Yoongi couldn't help but smile at Jimin in one of his shirts, that seemed to eat Jimin up. Jimin was sleeping over,so as the good "friendly neighbor" Yoongi was, Yoongi let him barrow his shirt. But they both knew it was just an excuse to see Jimin wearing one of his shirts.

Pulling Jimin quickly onto his lap, Yoongi kissed his rosy cheeks before whispering into the younger ones ear seductively

"You look good wearing my shirt, bet you'd look even better with me inside you, babyboy.."

with that, Yoongi took Jimins earlobe between his teeth, causing Jimin to become a mess on top of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH SHIT SPICY SAUCY WOW

They're such flirts lol byE

ps next scene will 100% be smut sO...