0.1

Like a programmed robot, Jimin shot up out of bed from his nightly(?) reoccurring nightmare that left him in tears and soaked in sweat.

2:31 am

Holding his now pounding head, he ran a hand through his drenched hair and got up.

He checked his phone to see a text from Jungkook

Kook: Have you eaten?
sent 10:34 pm
Read

Powering off his phone and getting out his laptop, he logged into his somewhat forgotten tumblr. Nothing really interesting him. Maybe the countless pictures of roses and flower crowns and thing of those nature..about nature.

Getting up and shutting his laptop, he heads to the bathroom to get a tissue for his now stuffy nose.

But freezes as he passes right in front of the mirror . Turning towards it, he flinches at his reflection.

He didn't like what he saw, most of the time he would even try to avoid mirrors. His boney frame that everyone could see...but him.

He saw something completely different that tore through his heart leaving a faint scar every time he looked at his reflection. A single tear rolled down Jimins cheek as he continued to stare,at what he thought, his "over weight" body. Constant magazines as well as the high beauty standard in South Korea made the boys self esteem the size of an ant. half an ant.

Diet after diet, the boy lost over 30 pounds and was at a dangerous, 118 pounds for his hight and structure. But his eating disorder wasn't completely his fault or the fault of any magazine he read, but the faults of many other lovers who rejected him and rejected his appearance even though he was a clearly handsome boy.

______FLASH BACK______

"Oi, Jiminie~"

Jimin looked up from his steaming hot chocolate

"Yes Tae?" He looked lovingly at the tall boy swinging from a tree. The boy seemed to take his breath away but gave him a reason to breathe at the same time.

"Don't you think you've been gaining too much weight?"

Jimin's eyes darted straight at the snow covered ground as his heart ached in his chest. Taehyung always seemed to make comments like this, even without realizing how much it hurt Jimin. But Taehyung wasn't always like this. He seemed to have changed ever since returning from the "god forsaken" boarding school his parents sent him to.

Clearing his throat slightly, Jimin looked back over at Taehyung, glossy eyed

"I was just thinking that Tae, thank you for reminding me to throw it away"

and with that, Jimin walked over to the trashcan a few feet away, and threw out the only thing he's had in his stomach for two days.

___________________

He just couldn't see it.

He passes by the mirror completely, ignoring the quiet demons buried ,not so deep, in his head. He didn't just hate himself. He couldn't stand himself, which is exactly what the demons inside of him feasted on.

Grabbing the box of tissues, Jimin went back to him bed, praying to a God he didn't even believe in to let him sleep in peace.

And like clock work, he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~
WOW THAT WAS EMO OOPS IM SORRY -Kayli