Chapter 4

Chapter 4-How about we bet on this-

"CAUSE SHE WEAR SHORT SKIRTS, I EAT PIZZA, SHE'S CHEER CAPTAIN AND I'M STILL EATING PIZZA!" Erica and Charlotte sung/yelled, bursting out laughing afterwards.

Charlotte had an obsession with pizza, it had been her favorite meal ever since she was a small girl. She still hadn't grown out of her Pizza Phase. The girls were speeding down the freeway driving towards the coast to Torrey Pines Beach, known for their great waves and sparkling waters. Charlotte turned down the volume as she retold the story of how she and Nate met and why she had a different phone.

"You mean...to tell me..." Erica said, barely able to talk through her laughter, "that he actually said that you two would go to dinner and then have sex afterwards!?" Clutching her abdominals, Erica hunched over and laughed uncontrollably in that loud, funny laugh of hers. Erica had one of those laughs that you couldn't help but laugh with, it was her only flaw. Except, Charlotte thought that her laugh was funny and just an added bonus.

"Not lying, he said those very words to me. Well, actually, he said he would bend me over and bang me." Charlotte said with an eye roll, causing Erica to screech with laughter again.

"I cannot wait to meet this kid." Erica said as she giggled and wiped the tears in the corners of her eyes.

"The wait is over, I can see the entrance right over there!" Charlotte squealed, excitement building in her stomach. She hadn't been to the beach since the summer going into Junior year, which was a year ago!

"THERE'S A SPOT, GO GO GO!" Erica hollered, hopping in her seat and pointing forward.

Quick as she could, Charlotte eased into the spot before any other drivers could steal it. As you may know, when it comes to beach parking, people could be ruthless in order to get a spot. Charlotte and Erica grabbed their bags and slammed the car doors (gently) before competing to get to the sand first. Erica, being the athletic one, beat her and plopped her bag into an empty spot of sand.

"Jeez, it's really crowded today. How are we going to find him through all these people?" Erica pondered, peering around through her sunglasses.

Charlotte smacked her head. How were they going to find Nate? She would deal with that later. "We'll find him in a little bit, let's lie out in the sun and relax for a little bit - we're going to need all the enery we can get before talking to Nate." Charlotte joked before sitting down under the umbrella and smoothing sunscreen over her arms.

Charlotte and Erica lied on their towels chatting and listening to Charlotte's iPod for a little while before sitting up and stretching. "All right, Erica. Let's get my iPhone back." Charlotte said determined, pulling out Nate's phone.

Where are you?

Beach, remember?

I mean where at the beach, im here too with my friend. came to rescue my phone.

oh really? you sure you didnt come just so you could see me in my bathing suit? ;)

Why would I want to see a scrawny thing like you shirtless?

Ooh, that was weak. believe me hon, i'm far from scrawny.

yeah. kay.

how about we bet on this?

deal. what's the bet?

We play any sport of your choice, and if you win, you decide what you want. if I win, im taking you out.

HA. Deal! Blue Volleyball net in 10. Bring a friend for doubles.

Sweetie, you just chose the wrong sport. Been playing beach vball with my friends for years.

Then this should be an easy win for you. C ya soon.

----

Charlotte set her phone down and grinned at Erica. "Ready for a little game of volleyball?" She said with a wicked smile.

Erica leaped up. "You challenged him to play? Against us? Charlotte, isn't that a little unfair?" She said teasingly, pulling Charlotte up to stand.

"True, it is, but he did say it was my choice of sport." Charlotte shrugged, packing up her bag.

Erica and Charlotte sauntered over to the blue volleyball net located behind all the people and near the boardwalk. Nate and his friends weren't there yet. Charlotte grabbed the lone volleyball and squeezed it a couple times, stretching her arms a little bit. She was going to take this game seriously.

Nathaniel's POV (finally!!!)

Nathaniel put his phone in his drawstring bag and stood up, brushing the sand from his bathing suit bottoms. "Sam, interested in a game of volleyball?" Nathaniel questioned, sliding his shades on.

"You and me? I'm going to get crushed!" Sam laughed, standing up as well.

"No. Against the chick I'm trying to score. The one who's phone I have." Nathaniel said smirking, waving her phone up in front of his face. Nathaniel had told Sam all about hot Juliet and their little run in at the mall, and he was all for helping him get her.

"Corey! Jake! Me and Nate are going to play some beach with two hotties. Want to watch the show?" Sam said, wiggling his brows.

We all know what he meant. Girls in bikini's, running around and jumping? 'Nuff said.

So Nate, Sam, Corey, and Jake carried all their stuff towards the blue volleyball net over towards the boardwalk and talked about Nathaniel's upcoming date with Juliet.

"There she is," Nathaniel said, stopping and putting a hand on Sam's shoulder. It was perfect timing.

Juliet had her arms raised and she was slipping off her bathing suit cover exposing her tan, toned body in a plain mint colored bikini. She looked absolutely gorgeous. The mint of her bathing suit made her golden skin look even more delicious, and her long auburn hair shone and looked radiant in the glaring sun. Nathaniel barely noticed Corey's cat call, he couldn't stop staring at this smoking girl in front of him. He noticed her friend striding up to her, wearing a tiny white bikini that made her tan pop as well. She looked Spanish, with dark hair, pouty red lips and an angelic face. And then, Sam said something that echoed his thoughts exactly.

"A...twenty..." He croaked, eyes wide.

Ladies and gentleman, they had finally found two tens right in front of their eyes.

----------

Next chapter posted TOMORROW which will include the vball challenge. I sprained my wrist so I haven't been able to update everyone sorry!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

EAT

PIZZA