Chapter 3

Abby's POV-

"Ok." Louis took a deep breath.

"She was 10 years old. Such a happy kid. Funny. We thought she was healthy. We were wrong." Louis started out as tears descended down his face.

"Cancer. Brain cancer. It spread too fast. The doctors couldn't stop it." Louis says looking up from his lap.

"I-I'm so sorry." I whisper.

That made me rethink life. Why does my attitude towards life have to suck? Oh yeah... My parents.

My parents ruined my childhood.

They ruined my life.

That's why I cut. I think it's my fault my parents hate me.

This is the time to start my life over. This is the time to forget about the past, with my new family.

"We should probably go back to bed." Louis says standing up and wiping his tears.

I was so embarrassed to ask him this, but I just had to.

"C-can I sleep with you tonight?" I ask shyly, a little shaken up from his story.

"Of course love." He says going me a side hug and pulling me to his room.

Louis' POV-

Abby sort of reminds of Molly in a way...

You would never think he was 16 years old! She looks more like 10 or 11. Mainly because she's short and skinny.

I cuddled Abby in my arms until I heard a little snore escape her lips.

I just wish Molly was here.

Molly's POV-

I love looking down on my family. Seeing that they are happy, with their new daughter.

I hope they know that I'm safe here in heaven. Also that I visit them on a daily basis. Even though they don't know I'm there, I like to try to be apart of the family again.

Abby's POV-

I woke up in Louis' bed. With no Louis.

Suddenly I remembered the story Louis told me about Molly last night.

Tears automatically fill my eyes.

I hop out of bed and walk downstairs to be greeted by the rest of the boys.

"Good Morning!" Harry says while making pancakes.

"Morning." I mumble.

I walk over to the couch and sit down with the rest of the boys.

"Hey Abby." Zayn says cheerfully.

"Hey." I say quietly.

"You alright babe?" Niall questions.

"Y-yeah." I stutter.

You're a replacement.

They don't want you. They want Molly.

Why can't I be happy?

My thoughts are true though. The boys are just replacing me because their daughter died.

They don't want me.

I need to cut. Now.

"Excuse me." I say getting up and going to my room.

Each cut I think of what a terrible person I am. I want to change but I can't.

Worthless. Bitch. Slut.Whore.

I want to die. I have nothing to live for.