Chapter 2

Abigail's POV-

"So this is your house?" I ask stepping out of the car.

Zayn nods carrying my bags into the house.

I just stand beside the car in shock. I could get used to living like this.

"Abigail come inside so we can show you your room!" Harry calls from the front door.

"Don't call me that." I say walking inside.

"Well then what do you want me to call you princess?" Harry says in an annoyed tone.

"Abby." I state.

Harry nods in agreement as do the rest of the boys.

"Come on! I'll show you your room!" Niall exclaims leading me upstairs.

We walk down a long hallway. As I keep walking at a slow pace I look at the names on the doors I pass.

Suddenly I see the name "Molly" on one of the doors.

"Um, Niall? Who is Molly?" I ask quietly.

I see tears fill his eyes.

"S-she was my d-daughter." He says while tears roll down his cheeks.

"So where is my room?" I ask, changing the topic.

"Right here." He says opening the door right next to Molly's.

The first thing I see when I open the door to my room is the huge bed. It's perfect. Blue. My favorite color! Oh my god there are a bunch of quotes on the walls.

How did they know I love quotes? Ugh stupid Miss. Pepper telling them my business.

"I'll let you get settled in." Niall says leaving and closing the door.

I lay on my bed and drift to sleep.

~~~~~

When I wake up I look at the time. 1:30 a.m. The lads are probably asleep. I sneak out of my room and check the boys room to make sure they are asleep.

Once I know that they are all sound asleep, I make my way back to Molly's door.

I turn the doorknob and walk in closing the door behind me.

I turn on the light and am amazed by how brightly colored it is.

I walk over to her dresser to see a picture of Louis with a little girl.

Molly

She looks so young. So happy.

I need to figure out what happened to her...

Then I hear the toilet flush. I jumped a little letting the picture leave my hands. Crashing onto the wood flooring.

Oh no.

"What the hell?" I hear someone say outside the door.

Suddenly I am meant by Louis' gaze.

"What the hell happened?" Louis says looking at the floor, tears filling his eyes.

"Um. I'm sorry." I say quietly while tears start streaming down my face.

"It was an accident." I say beginning to sob.

Louis' face automatically turned soft.

"Its fine." Louis speaks calmly pulling me into a hug.

"Why are you in here anyway?" He questions.

"I-I just wanted to try to figure out who Molly is." I say.

"Sit down. I'll tell you." Louis smiles.