Chapter 1

Harry's POV-

Its been 3 months since Molly has died. To be honest, it's really boring without her here.

I miss her laugh. I miss her smile. I miss her.

I haven't been in her room since she died. We have kept her bedroom door closed since the horrible day.

In my free, I go and sit beside her grave. I sometimes talk to her tombstone as if she is actually there.

Anyway, the boys and I have decided that we are going to go through with another adoption. Her name is Abigail. She is 16 and is suicidal. I'm kind of worried about having another kid. I mean what if something happened to her too? I could never live with myself...

So today we are going to go pick Abigail up from the orphanage.

We are on our way there right now.

I hope she likes us.

Abigail's POV-

So today I'm getting adopted. I'm so excited.... NOT! I'd rather be in a bloody orphanage! Now I'm going to live with a gay boy band.

I know they are just adopting me for publicity. That's what everything is now a days....

Suddenly I here the door bell ring. I grab my bags and make sure I have my razors before I make my way down the stairs.

Zayn's POV-

We are greeted once again by Miss. Pepper. As we talk about Molly, we see Abigail come down the stairs.

I notice she is wearing a long sleeve shirt and yoga pants. It's summer! I then remember that Miss. Pepper once said that she walked in on her cutting herself. I immediately feel sorry for the poor girl. Hopefully we can change her life.

I'm the first one to give her a hug. As we pull away she gives me a strange look. I ignore it and she hugs the rest if the lads.

"So who will be signing the adoption papers?" Miss. Pepper asks.

"I will." I say before anybody else can.

Once I finish signing the adoption papers, I grab Abigail's bags and start heading to the car.

When we get outside, Abigail starts talking again....

"I'm not calling you dad." She says with sass as she gets into the car.

I give the boys an annoyed look but get into the car.

Oh I hope this gets better....

{A/N: Sorry this chapter kind of stinks:/ please vote and leave prompts!}