10

Freya's pov

Today I wanted to have a little fun before Grayson goes back home, me and Ethan were making breakfast while Grayson slept "can you pass me that" I said to Ethan tossing a pancake in the air, Ethan grabbed the spatula and smacked my ass with it before handing it to me.

We set the table and went to go wake up Grayson, we walked in quietly so we didn't wake him up just yet. Me and Ethan went on separate sides of the bed before jumping on it and scaring Grayson "good morning sleepy head" I said jumping "really guys I was having an amazing dream" Grayson said getting out of bed, he went to the bathroom and me and Ethan exited his room.

We started eating our food and deciding where to go "well we could have a beach day" Ethan said taking a bite of his pancake "that's a good idea" Grayson said taking a sip of his orange juice.

I started looking for a swim suit that I liked and looked good on me. I was getting frustrated until I found one that I liked.
(Photo above)

I shouted for Ethan and Grayson to indicate that I was ready. They took about another 5 minutes.. ugh boys.

* skip drive *

We got to the beach and there wasn't many people there. We found a spot on the sand and put our stuff down.

The twins wanted to go surf so I went for a swim. I kept swimming and swimming until I didn't hear voices. The waves were strong so I started to swim back, as I was swimming I started to hyperventilate.

I was getting pulled under by the waves "Ethan" I screamed but no one heard. My life flashed before my eyes I started going down I opened my eyes in the water.

I was getting far away from the light until I felt an arm start to pull me up. I looked at the face and saw Ethan.

"Omg Freya are you okay" Ethan said holding onto me "yes Ethan thank you for saving me" I said kissing his lips.

We got back to the shore and Grayson came up to me and gave me a huge hug " don't ever do that again Freya" Grayson said looking at me, it kinda felt awkward when he look at me like that cause we have hooked up before... many times.
---
We got out of the car and headed up to the apartment. When I was about to take of my swim suit there was a knock on the door " come in" I said putting the strap I just took off back on " umm hey I know that your like "dating" my brother but I need to do this before I leave" Grayson said waking in and getting closer to me.

He put his hand up to my cheek and pressed his lips onto mine, I could feel the love off his lips. I might feel things for Ethan but I do love Grayson but only as a friend.

I don't want him getting the wrong picture, We pulled away and I smiled at him "gray I don't want you to get the wrong picture, I love you but only as a friend and I thought you needed to know that" I said rubbing his bicep " i know Freya and I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay here, I had lots of fun if you know what I mean" he said nudging me " you're welcome gray, you can come back anytime" I said giggling at his joke.

* At the airport *

We gave Grayson hugs before he boarded his plane. I'm gonna miss him not gonna lie he is like a brother to me.

"Okay Grayson have a safe flight" I say giving him one last hug "thank you Freya" he says moving on to Ethan "bye buddy gonna miss ya" Ethan says hugging him "ya gonna miss you too dude" Grayson said.

We watched him walk to his plane entrance "well we better get going" Ethan said intertwining our fingers "ya we should" and we both walked out.
---
I woke up by the sound of music and the only person it could be was Ethan. When we got back from the airport I fell asleep on the couch and now I'm in my bed so Ethan must have brought me here.

I walked into the bathroom and Ethan was taking a shower. He was singing along to the song and it was so cute but I'm a mean person so I'm gonna scare him.

I walked over to the shower curtain "BOO!!" I screamed loud "AHHHH!" Ethan screamed, I couldn't stop laughing at his reaction " ohh really" Ethan said turning off the shower "Ethan what are you doing" I said backing up " I just want a hug" Ethan said coming closer,
I started running around the house and Ethan started chasing me, he looked funny cause he was all naked and his thang was flopping everywhere(what am i😂) "Freya get over here" Ethan said out of breath.

He finally got me and hugged me tight "ughh Ethan your all wet and cold" I said trying to get out of his grip but was no use cause he was strong. He started leaving wet kisses down my neck and he was going to my sweet spot.

He reached my sweet spot and started sucking, a little moan escaped my mouth and he grinned against me skin "Ethan" I moaned " yes princess" Ethan said moving down to my chest "my princess parts are tingling" I said rubbing his side.

"Ohh god Freya" Ethan said and jumped up taking my clothes off.

Hello I'm back and actually updating. Hope you like this piece of shat chapter🤙🏼 The girl in the media above really inspires me so I used her picture instead of a really skinny girl, I don't have any problem with skinny girls but Freya's character is really thicc like her. That kinda sounds funny to me in a way but whatever😝and just wanted to say thank you so much for 6k ily guys!!!

Mia💜