fifteen: visitor

“Are you sure that's the boy that was possessed by Yoongi's brother?”I asked Jungkook, as we observed Yoonjun from afar. Jungkook just nodded,“Yeah. He is. We don't know the host's name, though. He's just called as Min Yoonjun, so I think the host got used with that name.”

I observed the seventeen year-old from afar, and he really did somehow resemble Yoongi... Maybe because Yoonjun stayed in that body for a long time, we just don't know.

“He doesn't seem to be a threat...”I commented,“He looks innocent.”

We saw Yoonjun drawing some satanic runes and murmuring satanic verses on the ground.

“Yeah, pretty innocent.”I nodded.

“Let's just hope so.”Jungkook laughs.

We went back to the dorm, where everyone were just making their own instant ramen, since Seokjin wasn't able to visit us today.

I got my own huge bowl, opened the lid, opened the seasoning, placed it in the bowl with ramen, and poured hot water on it. I placed a few slices of cheese and a whole of canned tuna in the ramen because I always do that all the time, and I mixed them together, waiting for three minutes for the noodles to be cooked by the hot water.

I don't even know why I explained how I made my ramen in details, but I just did.

Taehyung was lying on the couch, half naked, while eating potato chips and watching TV. I kicked him a bit,“Sit straight.”
And so he did, and I crashed on the couch, enjoying my ramen. “That's your dinner?” I asked Taehyung, referring to the chips, and he just nodded, “Yeah, I don't feel eating much now.” “He's on a diet.”Yoongi says.

“Yeah, eating greasy potato chips for dinner is one healthy diet.”Namjoon says sarcastically, and resumed on reading the book that he's been reading.

“Anyway, what did you and Jungkook do earlier?”Hoseok asked me. “Probably on a date.”Taehyung shrugged. The rest of the guys cooed.

I sighed, “We just checked on Yoonjun.”

When Yoongi heard his brother's name, he choked on a cookie that he was eating, “What about that kid again?” “We're just checking on what is he planning to do..”I say,“Maybe it's his last mission to kill me so that he could proceed to the afterlife.. If that's the case, then I'll just do some hardcore exorcism to the host so that Yoonjun's spirit will be finally at ease.”

“Whoa, you can do that?”Taehyung asked, amazed. “Psychos do that usually, Taehyung.”Namjoon said, and Taehyung just nodded,“That's cool.”

“But I think that would be a little hard to do, since Yoonjun is also controlled by another psychic.”Jungkook says. I shrugged, “Is it a psycho too?” Jungkook shook his head, “Dunno. I just have to check on him more to know more about him.”

“Damn, how many people did you kill, Haegi?”Taehyung asked. “I didn't kill Yoonjun.”I said, eyeing on Yoongi. “What? He's crazy.”Yoongi just reasoned out, as he resumed on watching the television.

“Look who's crazier.”I mumbled, and I just shrugged, as I finished on eating my ramen, and then threw it in the air, making the empty bowl float midair and landed in the trashcan.  “You're pretty lazy.”Namjoon said to me, and Hoseok laughed, “Is that even a big news for you?” I just smirked.

•••••

Weeks had passed, and Yoonjun didn't really seem to threaten anyone that I know, and since I swore to myself not to eliminate innocent people, I just let him be.

Jungkook just reported to me everything weird that Yoonjun does, and Yoongi can't help it but to come with us when we're checking out on Yoonjun, just so that he could see his brother whom he killed twelve years ago.