twenty three: bored

Jimin still didn't know how to use clairvoyance, so he didn't know about Eunmi's plans on him. Eunmi probably knows that Jimin finally awakened his abilities now, so she's trying all her best to draw Jimin's blood out of him, but somehow, we interfered everytime she does that.

It has been three days since Jimin had his abilities, and good thing that he's not the bloodthirsty psycho, since that would be a real pain in the ass to deal with, and I do not want to kill Jimin.

“So.. What are we really gonna do now?”Jungkook asks. We're in our dorm, doing our usual tasks; I'm eating some sweets, Hoseok was just chilling right beside me, Yoongi was sleeping, Namjoon reading a book that he already read for countless times, Taehyung playing computer games, Jungkook playing with Taehyung, and Jin just playing with his phone. Jimin was back there in his house, trying hard to cope up with his newfound abilities.

I munched on a chocolate bar, “I don't really know. Life is getting boring for us now. I don't know when is Eunmi gonna attack with a lot of psychic backups and set the world into a near-end apocalypse or something. ” “I'm looking forward to that.” Taehyung said, clicking on the mouse, his eyes not leaving his laptop monitor.

“Let's go out and look for trouble, shall we?”I suggested, and everybody, except Yoongi, paused on what they were doing and had a moment to look at me with what the fuck looks painted on their faces.

“Do you want to die?”Namjoon asked. “If it's with you, then I don't mind.”I hummed, and took another bite off the chocolate bar.
Namjoon smirked,“You don't want to live the rest of your life with me? We can do a lot while we're still alive, you know?” “Sure. Let's do that.”I winked, and the rest pretended to puke.

Yoongi got up, rubbing his eyes, “Go get a room, you two.” “Ah, are they just flirting in front of us?”Seokjin rolled his eyes, and went back on playing with his phone.

“Seriously. I'm really bored.”I complained, “What should I do?” “Go on a date with Namjoon.”Seokjin said, and my face heated up. “Or just me instead. Let's go.” Seokjin stood up, and I just looked at him, “What.”

“Go out with me instead, Haegi. Hyung is too old.”Taehyung laughed, and Seokjin kicked the younger's butt, “Oh shut up.”

“Why does everybody in this room like my babygirl?”Jungkook asked. “Please exclude me from this narrative.”Yoongi raised his hand, and Jungkook just raised a brow, “You can't lie to me, hyung. I'm lie proof.” “I bet you're fireproof too?”Yoongi asked, summoning a handful of flames on his palm.

“Okay living with a bunch of young adult men is not supposed to be this fake.”I said,“Let's play hide and seek instead.”

“Okay that was random.”Hoseok commented. “Come on!”I demanded. “Okay, we're in.”Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison. “It's been so long since I played a children's game.”Seokjin says. “I guess I have to join.”Namjoon sighed. We all looked at Yoongi, “What? Do you think I would stoop so low at your childish way of thinking?” Yoongi asked.

•••••

“HEY JIN-HYUNG YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO USE TELEPORTATION YOU TRICKY BASTARD.”Yoongi complained, trying to find Seokjin since he's the only one Yoongi couldn't find.

“I'm not using teleportation... What do you mean?”Seokjin said, his hand on the wall where Yoongi's "base" is supposed to be, and Yoongi groaned. “I win.”Seokjin grinned.

“Are we even adults?”Namjoon asks. “No we're not.”Jungkook said, “You're the only minor here.”Taehyung told Jungkook. “Whatever,”Jungkook shrugged.

•••

We ended up not continuing the game since all of us realized that we looked like idiots trying to play hide and seek in a small dorm.

“Seriously, why isn't anyone making a move?”I ask, looking at the ticking clock on the wall,“Eunmi should've started to attack us...” “Why do you want to fight Eunmi so bad?”Taehyung asked, “Isn't that self explanatory already?”Seokjin said.

I just sighed, and then resumed on looking back at the clock, which infored me that the time is still exactly 4 in the afternoon.

For a few moments, I felt dizzy, and then I fell asleep on the couch while waiting for nothing.

I didn't dream about anything, which is kind of unusual since I always dream when I doze off even for a few moments.

When I opened my eyes after I felt that I slept for hours, I checked my phone. And to my surprise, it is still exactly 4 in the afternoon.

Okay something is obviously wrong here.

I looked around, and everything is in black and white, except for myself and Seokjin. Everyone froze right on the spot, including Hoseok. Seokjin was laying on the ground, unconscious, but the movements of his chest while breathing tells me that he didn't freeze in his position like what everyone else does.

I rushed towards Seokjin, shook him to wake him up. He groaned, and got up, rubbing his eyes. When he discovered what happened around, his eyes widened, “What happened?” “Same question. I don't even know.”I shrugged, “But this is obviously Eunmi's other ability. She's really the advanced type of psychic.” “So I guess the ones who can control and manipulate time are the ones who aren't affected with this kind of ability?”Seokjin asked, and I nodded,“Basically that's it.”

I get what Eunmi is trying to do. Since we probably outnumbered her, she has to stop time for everyone so that only Seokjin and I can go against her, to and to avoid to destroy buildings and bring harm to other ordinary people, she just made us the only ones who can move around.

“Where is Eunmi?”Seokjin asked,“Let's just finish this fast.” I grinned, nodding, and soon enough, the ground started to shake.

I'm trying to locate where on this earth Eunmi's feet are standing on, and when I found her, I immediately grabbed Seokjin's hand as we zoomed towards an advanced-looking building. It is a ten-storey building covered in tinted glass. It's probably where Eunmi is right now. And probably she's taking Jimin as her hostage or something.

We entered the said building, and it was empty.

“Where are they?”Seokjin asked. “Let's just check the whole building.”I say, and then Seokjin nodded.

As we were walking around, a voice just boomed in my mind:

Prepare for your death.

And I stumbled backwards.

________________________

AHFJSFKKSMFDNF THEY RELEASED IT! AFTER 7 MONTHS! YEAAAAAAAAAJDJCKSMFNSNCBDBFNDFVFHX sorryforthecrapchapter JSJDKDNDLCMCKFMFKFKDLSLKD Mic Drop and Pied Piper is starting to become my jam, tho. BUT ALL SONGS ARE SO UNIQUE IN THEIR OWN WAY I KENNAT