Chapter 1

Its a interesting Monday morning .  7:38 AM , and I'm near the lockers once again .  The hallway is semi crowded , that's if you include how much trail of shit I'm leaving behind in the hallway.

He is leaning against the lockers with his nice and strong hands sticking out the sides of his pockets while looking at the world's sluttiest sluts with the most ' oh my god his teeth is so damn white ' smile.  He's bold , tough , and most importantly  sexy. If I was his chapstick , I'll fucking over glaze that shit to the point that his lips will look like icing on a  wedding cake.

Ok Andy calm your balls . I have taken out my inhaler and  suck it dry.

Yes, I'm spying on my boyfriend for the gazillionth time already . I know , sounds needy , but if your girlfriend or boyfriend is like the  popular and richest one in school , who wouldn't want to take their eyes off of them ?

You may never know the odds. Unlike Zeldalia -- ugh , that uppity whore ! She's a threat  when there's a boy around. One minute your boyfriend is in your grasp and then the next seconds . Oops ! Where did he go ?

As soon as you turn around, you'll find your boyfriend  in her ass.

I shrieked as someone  scared the Jesus out of me.

" Looks like that fresh piece of meat over  has all your attention ." Dinkle chuckled.

" Ugh , no he does not !" I stomped.
" I was just hall monitoring and stuffy stuff ." I said bashfully.

" What is this stuffy stuff ?" Dinkle cross both of his arms.

We both put on dead serious faces and eye each other down . We both broke out into laughter . 

" What do you wanna do ?" Dinkle voice echoed as I saw Marcus walking with Zeldalia .   The blood in my heart began to clot .

<><><><><><><><><>

I picked at my pizza with a fork and laid my head down.

" Hey , guess what ." my mother said as she squeezes my shoulders.

" What ?" I  muffled.

" Your grandparents are coming down for the holidays , can you believe it ? " mother said sarcastically.

Mom is not thrilled.

" Gosh , I wonder what they look like . Do they  look young like you mom?" I acted sarcastically with her .

" Suck a dick Andy , ok ?"my mom rolled her eyes as she wipes the table.

"Mother , you wouldn't have to tell me twice ." I slouched in my chair .

" What ?" He breaks her neck towards my directions .

" Uh , go boobies ?" I try to smooth the words that exited out of my mouth earlier.

" Your father isn't too thrilled with it either . He's trying anything to prevent them from coming ." Mom sits down in front of me while she sips her coffee.

" I could only imagine ." As I suck on my pizza crust .

My dad suddenly exits out of his room bickering on the phone . Getting ready for work as he runs back and forth .

" Its like an ice age right outside your freaking house and you wanna risk  coming over here for Christmas ? "

...

" I mean there's video chat , text , call . You know like the regular !"  My dad complains .

...