You Shouldn't Have Done That

As I dance in the club I can't help but let a couple tears slide down my cheeks remembering all that had happened to me. I quickly swooped them away and conjured up my best I don't give a fuck face and just decide to enjoy myself and just loose myself in the music.

   When I was finally able to just forget everything and enjoy myself, some douche bag just had to interupt my good time.

   "Hey sexy, I couldn't help but, notice that you had been dancing all alone and I thought what the heck might as well grace you with my presence." the jerk says grabing my hips and breathing his alcohol stank done my neck causing me to gag at the rotten smell.

   Ugh, I thought quite angryly, why do all the asses always come up to me?!

   "Um excuse me sir, but you better take your dirty paws off of me before I brake that little thing down south that you men seem to prize so much!" I all but scream barely containing my anger.

   "Ah come on honey, I know you enjoy me." he replys all sure of himself and grabs my ass.

   "HOW DARE YOU, YOU PERV, I WARNED YOU AND NOW YOU MUST FACE THE CONSIQUENCES!!!!" I yell in a guttrual tone.

   I quickly and efficiantly, too quick for the human eye to see, grab his arm and yank it at an akward angle effectively throwing him over my shoulder during the process causing him to collide and brake an unoccupied bar stool. While he's down I walk right up to him and kick a swift punt to his little (and I mean minuscule) friend causing him to groan. When I hear this a full blown smile graces my lips.

   At that point I noticed that everyone had stopped their nasty grinding and dancing and all eyes were fixated on me with both shock and fear.

   As I realize what I had done, I gasp in pure shock wondering how I could have thrown a grown man over my sholder without even breaking a sweat.

  Out of the corner of my eye I notice that security was heading my way, and I decided it was time to leave so I bolted out the back door into the dark alleyway and quickly jumped over the fence to my rundown apartment.

-

-

-

VOTE!

-

-

-

COMMENT!

-

-

-

SHARE!

-----------------------------------------

  Sorry it's short

  Tell me if you liked it and do you know what's up with Opal?!!!