Chapter 5 Food from Michelangelo

The girl woke up the next day, Leonardo watched her sleep waiting for her to wake up and as she moved on the bed he quickly got to her side as she watched him, her eyes then widen to the fact that she was still on his bed while he was on the floor making her worry she would get punished from this, she started to get off the bed until everything spun around her making Leonardo quickly hold her close to him "Close your eyes and breath" he whispered making her do as she was told at the moment, when she opened them again everything was normal making Leonardo smile as he helped her to stand "You must be starving now, let's go to the kitchen and get you something to eat now" he said making her follow him slowly.

As they walked the girl didn't know what to do to show Leonardo was her master so she curved her tail around his wrist almost like it to be a leash, Leonardo jumped slightly to the action but simply allowed her to do it until he can explain to her that she wasn't a slave and he wasn't her master as they entered the kitchen where Michelangelo worked on something "Donatello and Raphael are not here yet?" Leonardo asked making Michelangelo look at him and then towards the girl who gently touched the bandage that was covering the bruise on her cheek "Donatello had something to take care of and Raphael is moping" he answered while going back to what he was doing, Leonardo made the girl sit down next to him as Donatello then walked in to see her "I need to see the bruise" he said making Leonardo nod and slowly remove the bandage from her cheek as Donatello worked on her to see how bad it was now.

"It's fine, healing nicely and all" he claimed as he bandaged her up once more as he then sat down at his usual spot at the table as the girl wondered what was happening now as Michelangelo turned around with plates of food in hand for each of them, making her look at what was on the plates as she was surprised as he placed one in front of her as she looked at them confused as Michelangelo turned back to work making Leonardo the one able to talk to her "You eat this" he explained pointing to the food on the plate before her as he then hands her a fork to use to eat the food making her follow his actions making her slowly eat the food as she realized it was good making her smile at it as then Raphael walked in to join them for breakfast which surprised her as he sat down a bit away from her as Michelangelo brought over a plate for him and himself as they then ate together making her watch them all at times.

She was used to eating what was given to her on the floor as she wasn't allowed to eat at the table with how weak she was making her always try to fight one of her sister's to have rights to eat with them at the table, yet even so she never won and was pushed back to the floor while being told to give up with how weak she was and to at least accept what she had now as she would then try to be useful to them when ever she could, she watched the four eat making her wonder if something was wrong for them at the moment as she finished eating her breakfast as she looked over to Michelangelo who was also finished with his meal and was simply watching her with a smile as she was confused at why he was watching her "Hey Leonardo, can I borrow her for a bit?" he then asked making Leonardo look at him for moment "Only if she wants to" he answered making Michelangelo then look at her "So, do you want to do something with me?" he asked her as she was confused about all of this.

If she wants? Did that mean that her master didn't mind if she wants to or not? With a small smile she nodded making Michelangelo smile as he took her plate with his own to the sink making her watch him as he cleaned them as Donatello took his to help Michelangelo clean them as Leonardo brought his own while Raphael left his on the table making the little halfbreed take it and bring it to Michelangelo who smiled at her "You can sit down and wait, I won't be long with this" he said making her nod as she sat down and waited for him to finish cleaning the dishes making her poke her tail so to distract herself for a bit as she waits "Ok then, i'm going to teach you how to bake cupcakes" he said making her look at him confused as he smiled and brought what they needed to bake on the counter making her watch him as he showed her what to do as it all registered in her mind so to be able to do it again on her own or at least with someone at her side.

"Now while there cooling we can make the frosting" he then said making her smile and nod as they got to work, Leonardo was watching them from the kitchen entrance as Michelangelo pointed to her what to do making her smile and do so as Leonardo thought about Donatello teaching her how to read and write and maybe giving her a name so to not simply call her girl or something in the subject line, he smiled when she started to slowly frost a cupcake with Michelangelo helping her do it making her flatten her ears to her head as she focused on her work "That's it! Nice and slowly and make it spin around on the top" he said making her slightly smile as she worked on her frosting making Leonardo then get an idea for her name as he walked over to them just as Donatello and Raphael walked in "Something smells good" Donatello said making the girl and Michelangelo turn to him "Yeah, we've been baking for sometime now" Michelangelo said making her nod as Leonardo made her look at him.

"I've decided on what you should be named. Your going to be called Jasmine"