Are you alright?...

Are you alright...
Yes
Are you okay...
Yes

I'm okay, I'm alright even though Im worthless and a freak, I'm alright.

You know when I was 5 years old, my mom left me and my dad because of the fights they had.

Because dad cheated on mommy...

Yeah sad isn't it, but I'm okay, I'm alright.

I'm still smiling.

You know when I turned 7 years old, my dad came home drunk yeah he smelled like beer and other drinks.

That's the first time he hit me, he beaten me when I didn't do something right...like cleaning the dishes, or doing the laundry and other shit like that.

But I'm okay, I'm alright I'm still happy and smiling.

When I was....15 years old...my dad took to me a room with only a bed in it.

He told me...

"Come here Evan"
my dad said making a follow me gesture.

I nodded unsure, my dad would always get mad if I didn't follow his rules.

I followed him towards the guest room where it was dark and cold...

It had only a bed and two dressers with a lamp...

"What are we doing here dad" I asked confusedly, considering that he did lead me to a room.

When in didn't get no answer, instead I felt arms wrapped around my waist and a hand clamped on my mouth.

"Shh, everything is okay" my dad whispered into my ear, I can smell his beer intoxicatingly breath.

I whimpered...

That's when my dad..raped me.

Buts that's okay I'm okay, I'm alright.
.
.
...
.
I'm still happy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig read this last part of the note...tears where staining his red cheeks.

The crew looked in shock, more especially in anger and in sadness...

They missed Evan...

They little owlet...

He stayed happy even though he went to pain....he survived.

"We miss you Evan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did I did it...

Is someone crying I smell~

Jk sorry if I broke your hearts and made you cry...I just really wanted to do something sad.

Anyways bye bye readers~