A - 7

Listen to Age's End OST - Color Of Courage + Photonbreaker! by Mildred #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mildred-f/i-cant-think-of-anything-witty

"Sans, time for work!"

Silence came from behind the door.

"Sans!"

Inside, Sans was snoozing away, like he normally does.

There was the faint sound of Papyrus behind the door.

"I'm going to come in in 1... 2..."

Sans snorked awake.

"3!!!!"

Papyrus burst through the door, neatly breaking it, yelling "NYEH!" as two small white dogs come through and start licking Sans.

"What's the rush, bro?"

"We have news that another human has fallen in the ruins! We must make a good impression when they come!"

"Oh, is that so? Hmm. Well, better get dressed then."

"Sans, you never change clothes!"

"Oh yeah."

"You don't even have a change of clothes."

"Hmm. Better go to the store then."

"Sans, just get to work, you lazy bones!"

"Ok, bro. No need to rattle your bones."

"Sans! Enough! I want to see you downstairs in five minutes!"

"Ok."

"And I mean it!"

"Ok."

"Hmph!"

Papyrus stomped down the stairs, and waited at the front door. Exactly five minutes later, Sans teleported right in front of Papyrus.

"Sup."

They walked outside, and Papyrus gave a long lecture, like he always does, except it was faster because a human was coming.

"Sans! I want you to make sure you will catch anything that comes through that door! So I positioned your stand right next to it."

The stand was right up next to the door, touching it.

"Uh, how's the human supposed to exit if the stand's in the way?"

"Hmm. How about we put it inside the door?"

"Can't. It's an exit only door."

"I know! Sans, give me a boost!"

"Okay."

Sans got a stool.

"Sans, I meant lift me up! But, I guess this will do."

Papyrus used all his strength to lift the stand off the ground. Sans stood and watched Papyrus try to lift it for five minutes straight with his hands in his pockets. His eye glowed blue and the stand slowly lifted off the ground.

"Sans, look! I'm doing it!"

"So proud bro."

"Sans, do you have any duck tape?"

"Hmm. Let me see."

Sans teleported to the nearest store, bought duck tape and returned.

While he was gone, Papyrus tried to reach the small roll of duck tape by his feet. He let go of the stand for a second, but it still stayed in the air. A little bit later Papyrus realized he was supposed to hold the stand. Sans came back.

"Yup."

"Great! Can you hand it up here?"

"Sure bro."

Papyrus spent the rest of the day duck taping the stand to the top of the ruins door. He used so much that the entire stand was covered in duck tape.

"There! Now, Sans, get up there!"

"Ok."

Sans teleported to the stand, and fell asleep.

Papyrus sat and stared at the door for the rest of the day. He skipped breakfast and lunch, while Sans went to Grillby's at least four times already.

*sigh*

"I guess the human's not coming today."

Papyrus went home while Sans still napped above the door. And then, it opened.