Chapter One

*I started writing this while watching a CrankGameplays video and realized wow Rad and Ethan are like each other's soul animals and suddenly got inspiration to do this.*

    I probably should have been stocking shelves, but I was peeking through a gap between some cans at a girl who was trying to apply for a job. She looked nervous around Mr.Gar, but before when she was talking to KO and Enid she seemed fine. Maybe she was just nervous around guys who were older than her.

    Gar finally agreed to let her have a job, but he unexpectedly called me over to them. As I walked over to them I noticed the new girl tense up.

    Maybe just scared of guys she thinks will over power her, I thought. Or maybe just scared of me in a different way. Heh maybe she thinks I'm attractive.

    “Radicals,”Gar said. “Please get (Y/N) a uniform from the back then help her get used to working here.”

    “Sure,”I said walking to the back.

    (Y/N) waited for me to get back, kinda. When I got back she was talking to Enid again, but she quickly tensed up. Enid didn't seem to notice because if she had she would have said something.

    “Here (Y/N)”,I said holding out a blue and white flannel out to her. “This is all we had left and I'm sure you can figure out what to do on your own.”

    “Thanks. I actually love flannels,”she replied,”and ok I quess.”

    I walked off to ‘stock’ shelves again. After a few moments the alarm went off. Enid, KO, and I ran outside and when (Y/N) realized what was happening she followed.

    “I don't have a power move,”(Y/N) whispered to me. “I also don't really know how to fight.”

    “Then watch how it's done”,I replied.

    (Y/N) stayed behind as Enid, KO, and I beat up Darrell. She looked a little upset after we destroyed him.

    “(Y/N) I'm sure you'll figure out what your power move is,”KO said to her. “And me mom can teach you how to fight.”

    She just looked around until her eyes meet mine.