Chapter Three

I sat mindlessly on my phone looping my favorite videos over and over again. (Y/N) was sick so she wasn't at work and Enid and K.O. were busy, so I really had nothing to do.
    As I scrolled through my phone I came across a picture of (Y/N). She looked really bad, so bad in fact that I decided to get some medicine and go see her after I got off work. I still had to work for 2 more hours though.

 *Timeskip*

  Without (Y/N) here those two hours seemed like forever, but it was finally time for me to leave. I grabbed some meds and soup then hurried out the door.
   I went Godspeed to (Y/N)’s house even though I didn't really need to. After all she didn't know I was coming over, but oh well. She’d probably be happy to see me with some meds and soup, at least I hope so.
   It didn't take me long to get there. She answered her door pretty quickly too.
   “I brought you some stuff to help you feel better,” I said through a smile.
   “Thanks, but I wouldn't suggest staying-"
   I cut her off and walked in anyways. She had a thing of tissues on her coffee table along with a blanket and Lion King on the TV. There was also a bowl of uneaten soup on the table too. Maybe I didn't need to bring all this stuff to her because from the looks of it she had everything handled.
   “I'll uh just leave this here and go,”I said awkwardly.
   “Thanks,”she replied watching me leave.