Like old time (Chapter 8)

Hey hey awesome people! 

I'm back with a new chapter, hope you all like it!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV 

"The who is it?" 

Why can't he answear me?! He says it isn't Danielle, but if it isn't her, why would he have so much trouble telling me? I though we were best friends, even tough I want us to more, but that is another case. I though he trusted me, guess I was wrong. 

He was still silent as bug. 

"Oh c'mon Lou! Who the hell is that bad that you can't even tell me? I though we told eachother everything, but lately you have been more secretive and friendly with Liam than me! I mean, I know Liam can be more mature and maybe he can be more racional when I only ask the size of her breast but still! We are Larry Stylinson for Heaven's sake!"

And then I think I saw Louis create something in his look, something similar to hope and confusion. Wonder what that is about. 

"Why do you care so much, Hazza? I have been secretive about the people I like before, you know I don't like getting my hopes up. And, in the past, if you asked me who I liked and I didn't answear, you would be understanding. What changed?"

... 

Damn Louis and his fast working brain. Think, Harry. You have to answear something that doesn't give away the fact that you are totally in love with him. Aha that is going to be a tricky one. 

"Because we have been kind of distance for a while. At least, I don't feel like we act the same around eachother and now you telling you don't trust me with your new crush, I don't know, I feel like I am losing and that can't happen BooBear, I need you too much." 

Good, now I am on the verge of crying! Well done, Harold!

Louis' smile fadded away a bit and I can't seem to figure out why.