Maybe he will forget? ( Chapter 13 )

Hey my lovelies !

I am so sorry for not updating for so long, but I haven't had the time or the imagination. I have what you people call 'writer's block'.

On another's note, how awesome is this 'create' button on the Wattpad's app? This makes it way easier for me to update! Because I spend way more time on the phone than on the computer.

So, hope you enjoy it!

-.-.-.-.-.-

Louis' POV

'What the hell, guys? You two are dating and didn't think it was important to tell us?'

Oh God. Zayn is pissed at us. We must have completly forgot that we invited them over for when we got back. I looked at Harry for suport, but he was looking at the ground while biting his lip. God, did he looked hot. No! Stop it, Louis! This is not either time or place to fantasize about your boyfried naked on the bed waiting for you. No matter how hot and sexy he might me.

'Zayn! What are you doing here?'

Good, Lou. Try changing the subject, maybe he will forget that he just saw two of his bandmates snoging the hell out of eachother.

'It doesn't matter what the hell I am doing here. Why the hell are you sucking faces with Harry? Last time I checked, you two took of together for the weekend to try and get your friendship back and I think that wasn't the only think that come out from this weekend.'

....

Damn, he didn't forget.

'Well, you see...the thing is...'

Then our little leprauchan came to save me from my awkard answer.

Bless that little blond head.

'Hey guys! How was the doing? Did you guys work out whatever you guys had going on?'

'Well, I think that they worked it out since that when I arrived they were snoging eachother off.'

Damn, Zayn. Let it go!

I don't think I ever saw Niall's big blue eyes get that big, but not that surprised.

I excepted a talk like Zayn's, but our little leprauchn didn't seem to like that idea.

'I knew it! I knew you guys were into eachother! I just knew it!'

Damn, were we really that obvious ?

'What? You knew ?'

Zayn said. Well, more like yelled.

'Yes, mate, didn't you ? They're always making googly eyes at eachother. They were always touching. It was so obvious! Even for me and I normally don't catch on with these things.'

Responded our pretty little blond head.

And then we changed our scene: Daddy Direction came in the room.

'Hey Lou! Hey Harry! How was the weekend away?'

'A bit wet, from what I can tell'

...

Zayn shoke on his own saliva when our, supposly, sweet leprachaun smirked those words. But of course Liam, being Liam, didn't get it.

'Wet? But it didn't rain...'

And now Harry was shoking on his own saliva. Yeah, now you talk you sexy thing. Oh God Louis, stop it.

'Guys, me and Louis have something to tell you. How about we all go into the living room?'

Well here goes nothing.

-.-.-.-.-

Again, sorry for the wait and for the fact that it's so short.

Hope you enjoy it anyway :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN MY ACCOUNT

Sophsxx