And I fucking damn love it.(Chapter 10)

hey hey guys.

So so so so so so so sorry for not uploading earlier, but I had things to do. 

Again, a thousand times, I am so sorry. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And I fucking damn love it.(Chapter 10) 

Harry’s POV

His eyes are beautiful. I could get lose myself in them and I wouldn’t care. I love him and I would go to hell for him. I just wish that, maybe, but just maybe, he felt the same way. Today, before my mother rudely interrupted us, I think he was about to kiss me. Oh , how I wish for his lips to smash into mine and give into my deepest desires. I love him so much, it actually hurts, you know? When you love someone so much that you know you would anything for them, even thought that person would never in a million years like you because you just aren’t good enough for him?

´Harry?´

And then there is that sweet sexy voice of his,

´Yes, Louis?´

 ´Do you like me more than a friend?´

What the … ?

Did my Loubear really just asked me that? No, but … does this mean …. Does he actually like me back?

YES!

SCORE!

When I looked at him, he was biting his lip and looking as serious as he could.

´Why do you ask?´

´Because, there might be the slightly chance that I like you more than a friend should?´

Did I just hear what I think I just heard? My Louis said he liked me more than a friend. And when he said the words that changed my life and everything about it, including my sexuality, I did the only rational I could thing at the moment. I snoged the life out of him. And let me tell you something, I kissed a lot of hot and gorgeous girls, younger ones, older ones, I kissed everything you could think of and I can assure with my life than none of them even come close to kissing my Boobear. His kisses were just so, intoxicating, so passionate. At first, he was kind of shocked, I think, because he stayed really still. Only after a few seconds, did he kissed me back and all my dreams come true ( c’mon Harry, get a penis, you are starting to think to much like a girl!).

‘Hazza?’

He asked after breaking the best kiss of my life, not without me pouting.

‘Yes?’

‘What is happening between us? I like you, way more than friend should, but I want something real, I want a relationship. I want something real.’

I smiled at his cuteness.

‘Louis Tommlinson, would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?’

His smile grew bigger than I’ve ever seen and that made the butterflies in my stomach came to life.

‘Maybe this will answer your question’

And with that he kissed me. His tongue came into my mouth and we passionately kissed for a good five minutes, not that I mind. I am totally in love with his kisses. I seriously think this is heaven.

When he pulled away, he said:

‘Answer enough?’

I smirked and said:

‘I don’t think so, Boobear, I think I need more prove that that means yes.’

He pushed down into my bed and I felt my little friend down there start to wake up and my breath quicken.

‘I will give you prove.’

And he smashed his lips into mine again.

We stayed like that for the rest of the night, but nothing more than kissing happened between us. Between me and my boyfriend. It feels so weird to say something like that, but it is true. And I fucking damn love it.

___________________________________________________________________________

YESSSSS!

They are finally together! 

Hoped you guys liked it! 

I will update more as soon as I can! 

Kisses and don't forget: 

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

Sophiexx