Chapter 13

❗️•Warning•❗️
If you don't like reading 'smuts' then just skip this part🤗😏

I dedicate this chapter to @FeiZhen
For liking my story❤️And those who likes(?) my story also huehue✌️😅
And thank you for the 3k reads!!🎉🎉🎉

Follow me on instagram: @bangtans_paradise

And add me on facebook as
Elouise Chavelle Park

And follow me on twitter!
@bangtans_paradi1

--

Without breaking the kiss he pushed me down. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance and I opened it without any hesitation. We wrestled our tongue for awhile and he broke it for us to breath.

"Say it" I said and we looked at eachother

"I want you. I badly want and need you right now jiwon" He said and I smirked

"That's my boy" I said and bit my lower lip then he took of his shirt and smashed his lips onto mine again.

Then slowly, his hand moved inside my shirt to my breast and squeezed it and I moaned lowly, he then moved his hand to my back and unhooked my bra.

He broke the kiss again and he took off my shirt then my pants, leaving me with my undergarments

"No matter how many times I look at your body, It'll always leave me breathless" He said and smiled

He then came closer to my face as our nose touched and placed his fingers in my clit and he starts rubbing it gently, It feels so good. I gripped onto his hair and closed my eyes as he starts rubbing it faster "S-shit jungkook" I moaned lowly and he just chuckled "Fuck you" I whispered and moaned again

"It'll be my pleasure" He said seductively which made me turn on even more.

Then he stopped and he slides his hands inside my panties. He slid one finger inside me and I moaned lowly and he starts thrusting it in and out. "You're so wet" He whispered and adds another finger

He's teasing me today. He usually isn't like this. He would usually just fuck me right away and be done

"Yah, what's wrong with.. ahh.. you?" I asked

"Huh? nothing" He said and adds another finger

"You're.. ahh.. fucking teasing me.. ahh.." I said. His thrusting keeps getting faster.

"Because it's fun" He said and chuckled and I just gripped his hair more and he stopped. He gets down while looking at me with a smirk in his lips.

He slid off my panties and threw it away. He then shove his mouth into my V card. I was moaning uncontrollably because of how good he was eating me out. It was my first time in him eating me out. I never expected this to happen actually. The others already did it and this is my first time with jungkook.

"Sh-shit jungkook.. ahh.." I kept moaning but not too loud.

He's really good for a first timer though.. And I love it.

He then stopped again and he came back to my face and kissed me.

I slowly crept my hands way to his pants and finally found his belt and unbuckled it. Then after unbuckling it, he took of his pants and threw it on the floor. Now it's my time to tease you fucker.

I rubbed his junior under his boxers and he groaned.

"Jiwon.. ahh.." He moaned. Seeing him in top of me groaning and moaning makes me happy a little, because I'm the one who's making him like this.

A smirk crept into my lips and he opened his eyes and he smirked

(A/N: Let's all suffer together fam xD)

Rubbing it more intensely made him groan loudy. His junior is already hard.

I smiled and took off his boxers. His junior is really big, for a maknae he's like 6 and a half inches. Believe it or not.

He positioned himself and slowly entered. I gripped onto his back and now he's slowly thrusting in and out.

"F-fuck.. Faster jungkook" I said and he fastened up his pace.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gripped.

I feel my knot tightened "Jungkook-ah I'm almost.." I stopped talking as he thrusted more harder and faster.

After a few more deep thrust I came and he thrusted more then he took it off and came in my stomach.

"You didn't wear a condom?" I asked
and he shook his head, shit I didn't even notice it, but good thing I have my birth control pills "You didn't shoot inside didn't you?" He shook his head again and layed beside me. "You better not" I warned and he just laughed then got a tissue beside my bed and wiped his cum on my stomach then threw the tissue away in the trashcan beside my bed and he wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me tight.

"Let's just sleep, thanks for today" He whispered

I just mentally smiled and played with his hair until he fell asleep.

You're very welcome jungkook

--

How is your heart guys? ahahha so yeah. My first ever smut! Please bare with me!😅
oh and also,  I was planning on writing for the other members also. What do you think?😉

;