Chapter 2

LAUREN'S POV

"Cassie! Cassie!" Camila and Dinah yelled.

We were all desperately searching for her.

Why did she run anyways?

From behind me, I heard tons of footsteps and screams and squeals of teenage girls.

Oh, that's probably why.

I was going to run but, there was no hope. Either way, we were going to get mobbed.

"Lauren, Can I have a picture with you?"

"Lauren, will you sign this?"

"Lauren, who's your favorite idol?"

"Lauren, can you sing better together?"

All these teenage girls, pushed and shoved eachother and me,to talk to me.

I felt bad for any one who didn't get a picture, because that used to be me when I was little.

I would always want a picture with my idols but I never got one.

Then I started signing and taking pictures with all these little girls.

CASSIE'S POV

I am so tired.

I walked all the way home from the mall. /.\

I didn't bother to go to McDonald's .

At least I let them be.

I just got out my hello kitty house key and unlocked the door.

I slammed it shut with tears running down my face.

I ruined my chance to meet my idols...

Fuck my life, I thought ....

When I'm sad, I usually go on the internet.

I grabbed my laptop and went onto tumblr. I searched up "depressing quotes."

I shut my laptop.

I pulled out my iPhone and opened up instagram.

I looked at my profile.

'@caaassandruhhh

hi im kind of obsessed with girl bands & pizza '

I hadn't posted a picture in 3 weeks wow.

Wait what, 2097 followers?

Last time I checked, I had only 789.

I looked at my last photo, it was a selfie.

Woah, I looked so ugly, why did I even post this.

DELETE!

How did I get so many followers?

It's not like I'm a tumblr girl or anything like that.

I turned off my phone and reopened my laptop.

Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep with the laptop right open.

~ 7:07 AM ~

I open my eyes barely. I am awakened by the pleasant sounds of Amnesia by 5SOS.

I remembered I set an alarm with that song on it.

I was exhausted, I put my head back on my pillow. I was disgusted by the pool of my own drool I had accidentally put my face in.

I dragged myself out of bed and managed to put on a plain grey hoodie and some sweatpants .

I stopped dressing cute to school in 6th grade, that's when it all happened.

In sixth grade, I was teased because people said I was fat and ugly.

They made me feel so insecure, I started wearing makeup and cuter clothes that flattered me but they still talked and made jokes.

They said I tried to hard.

The most popular girl in our grade, Alyssa, made fun of me.

At lunch she would buy tons of food and rub it in my face.

She would say, " Cassandra wishes that she could eat all this food, but she'd probably weigh like 300 pounds." or "Cassandra would eat all this food if she could, but her mom has her on a limit." All the other popular girls would laugh, except Kendall.

When they said all those things about me and made their jokes, Kendall left their group.

That only made them talk more...

It got to a point where I felt that no one could help me, I felt worthless. And so, yes you know I cu- I mean you know I C-U-T.

I can't say of even think about that word because I could have a panic attack.

Well no one knew that I cut.

Anyways, so every Tuesday and Wednesday my dad and I would watch the X Factor together. And one day this girl group formed named, Fifth Harmony.

I loved them since I first saw them perform together as a group, at Simon's house.

And when they started getting tons of fan accounts, I would follow the fan accounts and they would post links of their interviews.

They weren't only great singers, but they were also had great advice. They saved me, they made me feel loved.

And to this day, they make me feel so loved.

Oh, its 7:45, I have to get going...

TO BE CONTINUED...

OMG THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR THIS FANFIC. I ALWAYS HAVE IMAGINED OF HAVING A BIG WATTPAD STORY, AND YOU GUYS HAVE PUT ME ONE STEP CLOSER TO MY GOAL. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, I CANT BELIEVE THIS STORY GOT 1K READS! IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE AND UPDATING. IM TRYING MY BEST.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I JUST FINISHED THIS 5 MINUTES BEFORE I POSTED THIS. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND PLEASE KEEP LOVING THIS STORY AND READING IT AND VOTING FOR IT. XX KELSY

FOLLOW ME ON IG @KEELSYYY

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @KELSYGUERRERO

.