Bestfriends With Fifth Harmony

INTRODUCTION-

CASSANDRA'S POV
:

"OMG KENDALL, I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE IN LINE TO MEET FIFTH HARMONY!" I said.

I was so emotional because I loved Fifth Harmony so much. Kendall and I were in line at a meet and greet, we were going to meet them in about 5 minutes.

I was wearing a black crop top that said harmonizer inside of a purple heart.
I had light purple converse on and some light high waisted shorts.

We took a few more steps, the line was getting shorter, and we were getting closer to meeting Fifth Harmony!

I couldn't stop breathing, I had been waiting for this moment my whole life, well I was only 13.

"Oh my gosh, we're almost gonna meet them! We're so close!" Kendall said.

Then we were called to meet them.

"Hi Ally, Dinah, Camila, Lauren, and Normani!" I said so fast.

My heart was racing.

"Hi girls. You guys want a picture?" Camila asked.

"YES! OH I MEAN YES PLEASE. OMG IM SO SORRY. IM SO NERVOUS YOU GUYS ARE MY IDOLS." I said so fast.

Camila laughed and we took a picture with them.

I handed them the book of pictures we had.

It was a book of pictures Kendall and I had taken either, at their concerts, with their cardboard cut-outs, albums, us photoshopped into pictures with them, us with their merchandise on, or pictures of them.

At the end of the book Kendall and I had put our twitter names, tumblr URLs, vine usernames, and our Instagram usernames.

I hope they followed us on those websites.

After we handed them the book, I almost fainted.

Then Kendall asked them to sign her EP Album Better Together.

Then I asked them to sign my album of Better Together EP, except it was in Spanish, it was called Juntos.

I also asked each of them to take another picture with me by ourselves.

Then we had to go.

Not realizing it, I grabbed my purse, and left my phone.

Then Kendall called a taxi to drive us to my mom's work.

As we entered the taxi, I realized I left my phone!

THE PHONE WITH ALL, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE PICTURES WE HAD TAKEN.

This was the worst moment of my life.

I sighed.

******

When we arrived at my mom's work, we walked in and went into her cubicle and sat down.

We both pulled out our phones, except I pulled out my ipod and went on twitter.

Oh look, Ally tweeted something. I sighed.

@AllyBrooke :
Just met a ton of fans at our meet and greet in San Jose , CA. Met some huge fans! Love ya'll. xx

Oh Then Camila tweeted.

@CamilaCabello97 :
Our biggest fan just left her phone here. With all of our selfies #THISCANTBEHAPPENING

Oh my gosh, Camila just tweeted about 7 seconds ago, now 8, now 9 oh my god.

1K PEOPLE RETWEETED THIS?

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH.

4K RETWEETED?

I almost fainted, but then I realized that no one cared about the missing phone or me, they just cared about Camila following them.

Sigh.

Maybe I could try to get my phone back.

What was the point, they won't even give it back.

They'll probably think that I'm lying to them.

Then Kendall asked me, "Where's your phone?"

"I uh, Uh I left it there..." I said embarrassed.

"With ALL OUR YOUR SELFIES WITH THEM?OH MY GOSH CASSIE."

Oh well.

Just then, my mom entered into the room.

"Hi Mom." I said smiling.

"Hey honey, aren't you guys gonna head home?" My Mom asked us.

"Uh actually, my dad's picking me up in a few minutes. We have to get packed for our trip to Hawaii in a week. But first we're going to New Mexico to see my grandparents." Kendall said.

"I will," I said."Well after Kendall leaves."

Then Kendall's dad pulled up and motioned for her to come.

"Bye Cassie. Thanks Mrs. Perry." Kendall said and waved.

I waved back at her.

"Are you gonna head home now?" My Mom asked.

I nodded.

"Ok bye honey." My mom said.

As I exited the office building I grabbed my black purse/bag with rhinestones shaped into a diamond. The purse also had Fifth Harmony written it rhinestones.

I started to walk home, when I felt like I was being followed but it turns out I wasn't.

While I crossed each street, I looked both ways. Today was supposed to be the best day of my life, but it turned into the second worst.

Then it started raining. Great, I thought.

I started to shiver, and nearly freeze when it started to rain. I was freezing in my little crop top and high waisted shorts.

Why didn't I check the weather report?

I stopped to take out a book out of my bag. Then I put it over my head, then I started running.

It didn't take long before I was home.

I unlocked the door with my key and headed inside.

Then I locked the door, and just say down on the couch.

I looked around, not realizing how stupid I was for leaving the phone at the meet and greet.

Just then my iPod beeped.

Mom:
Cassie, I need to finish up some paperwork, I'll be home around 8. Love you, Mom.

Wow great it was only four.

I replied with:
Thanks for letting me know, love you too mom. xx

Maybe some twitter will get this off my mind.

All of these Fifth Harmony fan pages I followed were saying things about the "girl who left her phone at the meet and greet".

Let's see what they're saying.

KEEP IN MIND I'M USING RANDOM FIFTH HARMONY TWITTER NAMES. THEY DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH INSULTING,MAKING UP RUMORS, OR LYING. SOME OF THEM ARE MY FAV 5H FANPAGES.

Camilasbows :
Poor girl. I would be so upset and pissed off if I left my phone with all the pictures I took with 5H.

I favorited this tweet.

Let's see what else they have to say.

Beyoncenormani :
Attention whore. Ha! Who would actually believe that she "accidentally" left her phone. Bullsh*t.

Well that wasn't very nice.

Jaureguiqueen :
Oh my god, can't believe I left my phone at that meet and greet! Darn it. :(

Why are people pretending to be me?

I should really stop looking at twitter, I closed my laptop and headed upstairs.

But then the doorbell ringed...

I got scared because my mom always said when I was home alone to NEVER answer the doorbell, don't even look.

So I didn't know whether to open it or not.

But then I walked up to it and opened it.

I looked at the floor and then I looked up.

"Hey nice bow, it looks like Camila Cabello's bow." I said examining the bow.
"Wait aren't you-" I continued but then Camila interrupted me.

"Yes OMIGOSH. AREN'T YOU CASSANDRA FROM THE M&G?" Camila said excitedly.

"OH MY GOSH. YOU KNOW MY NAME! HOW?" I said but I almost fainted.

"Well you were freaking out in line, your friend called you by Cassandra like 7 times." Dinah said. Then Dinah, Ally, and I laughed.

"Why'd you guys come here?" I asked anxiously.

"Nothing we just came to say hi." Lauren said happily and sarcastically, while showing off the phone.

The phone? I mean MY PHONE.

Then Beyonce, I mean Normani, handed me the phone and smiled.

"I'm gonna faint." I said .

Then Dinah motioned for all the girls to watch me so I didn't fall.

"Here's your phone," Ally said handing me the phone. "Nice screensaver and case." She winked and laughed.

My case was a white case with all of Fifth Harmony on it, it had the word "5H" on it.

My screensaver was of them too. It was their ugly selfies they posted on either instagram or twitter.

I was embarrassed, but I managed to say, "Thank you." Then they waved goodbye and left.

"Fifth Harmony was at my doorstep." I said casually.

"Oh My Gosh, Fifth Harmony WAS JUST AT MY DOORSTEP!" I said realizing it was a big deal.

My phone had no passcode so no wonder they found my address.

Then I unlocked my phone and it was on twitter.

But I wasn't on twitter?

6 new notifications?

@xlarrysnigguh retweeted your tweet

@camilacabello97 followed you

@dinahjane97 followed you

@normanikordei followed you

@laurenjauregui followed you

@allybrooke followed you

Oh nothing special.

Wait what why are 5/6 following me?

They probably looked through my apps and found my twitter.

Then I looked at my photos.

I laughed and tweeted the pictures and tagged her.

" Ugly Camila selfies, basic Camila Cabello. "

that was the caption.

Well, I'm never gonna meet them again, I sighed.

By then it was 7 pm, on a Saturday. but then I fell asleep.

***********

I was woken up by my phone, it kept beeping nonstop.

7:21? I'd only been asleep for 20 minutes?

"Who's texting me so much? It's probably Kendall." I checked my phone, but it wasn't Kendall, it was from twitter. A bunch of 5H fan-pages had retweeted my tweets?

Then I opened twitter, clicked notifications.

22,881 people favorited your tweet :

17,782 people retweeted your tweet :

" Ugly Camila selfies, basic Camila Cabello. pic.twitter/jksbd7dj0 "

Why did so many people retweet and favorited my tweet?

But then it said :

@Allybrooke :
@Cassiegomez your right that's your basic @CamilaCabello97.

This day is getting to be better and better.

Maybe one day, I'll meet them again.

No way, it's not like I'm gonna become "bestfriends with fifth harmony".

Cassie your crazy go to bed you need some sleep, I told myself.

END OF CHAPTER 1!!!

OMG I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE :) IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, CASSIE IS GONNA MEET THEM AGAIN AND THEY MIGHT BECOME BESTFRIENDS.

I REALLY WANNA GET MY IKD ACCOUNT BACK BUT I CANT :( BUT I LOVE THIS STORY :)